Chapter 7 - Girl perfect woman

(Shawn's P.O.V.)

I searched through the whole town, I went down to where the chief stays and nothing. No Beyoncé. I should be worrying about other stuff now, not searching for a teenager that is just gone. At least she wasn't caught, that's already a relief.

When I got home, I had a surprise

'Hi'

'What do you mean Hi? Where the hell have you been Beyoncé?'

'What the fuck is going on? I thought I was free to come and go Shawn!'

'You're! I was just worried! Where have you been?'

'I was meeting up with a friend ok? And since when do you call me Beyoncé? You always call me Bey!'

'Since I'm mad at you because I was looking for you around the whole damn town!'

'Oh that's not my fault! I think you're overreacting!'

I sat down for minute, everything was fine, except for the fact that my best bud was gone, I just sat there for a moment she didn't say anything, I had my hand covering my face, hiding the tears, the desesperation of losing her was too overwhelming. Suddenly I felt her sitting right by my side

'Hey, listen I'm sorry I left without warning' She said, as she saw I wasn't giving any sort of response she kept on going 'What happened today? You had to leave really early in the morning...'

'My friend died' I said coldly

'What? Are you serious?! Oh my God Shawn that's terrible!'

'Yeah....'

'Come here' She said holding her arms opened

'What? You wannna a hug?'

'No... It's just that I realize you need one so...' I didn't let her finish I just hugged her and I made it the best hug ever, I just held her so tight, I never wanted to let her go.

I could smell her perfume, I could feel her skin, my hands on her back, my face next to hers. I don't know how it could get better, after that tought she broke the hug and put her hand in my face, right now I was close to her lips, close to a kiss, close to my love. That kiss meant more than just a kiss, it meant she trusted me, it meant I was probably the first person she ever gave in to, not only body but heart, it meant that she was mine and I would make the best out of it.

                                                                              *

'Shawn...' 

'Yeah...' I said giving her a kiss on the shoulder, I was laying behind her in my bed, the first time I sleep there in months as I always fall asleep in the couch I don't use my bed too much and now that bey was there she was using it. But right now we were both there, cuddling naked in my bed.

'I'm sorry to bring that up, but isn't your friend gonna have a funeral?'

'Probably' I said awkwardly, I forgot about all that, she made me forget about everything. Everything else! Even the mission I was into, which right now accurs to me that is not such a good idea to be so involved with her, but right now is a little to late.

'So, you wanna go? I can go with you if you want' she said sweetly

'Yeah, I'm guessing that will be great, thanks' 

'No problem' she said while kissing my hand

'Listen, about that, I think I'm gonna call his mother to know the place and time of the funeral, I really can't miss it. He was my best friend.'

'Yeah I know, go on, call her.' I got out of bed after giving her another kiss on the lips and got the phone.

(Beyoncé's P.O.V.)

You know I never thought this would happen, when he came back home, he was pissed, I don't know why he was so upset, I guess he thought they had taken me, I understand now, that we care about each other, but this is the first time I actually fall in love so everything is kinda new for me. 

When I offered him a hug, I didn't think he was gonna mena it so much, the way he held me so tight it felt so nice to be in his arms, I felt so protected and for the fisr time in my life I felt safe. I know he's gonna protect me no matter what.

'Hey again' He said as he crawled into bed again

'Hey, so when is it?'

'Tomorrow.... Listen you don't really need to go if you don't want to'

'What? No, I wanna go! I wanna be there for you'

'I know! It's just gonna be kinda boring you know...'

'I don't mind' I said smiling at him

'Are you sure? I mean...'

'Shawn you don't want me to go' He remained silent, I'm so pissed right now, why is he doing this?

'Look Imma be honest, it's not that I don't want you to go, it's just that I don't think it's necessary.'

'You don't want me to go.'

'Ok, yeah, I don't.'

'Why?'

'Because... I can't explain'

'Are you serious right now?'

'Sorry' He said as he tried to kiss me, I didn't let him.

I'm guessing is not that big of a deal, but what is he hiding from me?

----------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone! I'm really loving the votes and the comments so keep them coming!