Happy New Year or not

Yes this will be published when the clock strikes twelve where I live. Now let's take a trip down memory lane for 2016

1. I had been gender fluid and came out to my mother.

2. Later on I realized that I mostly felt male and found out I'm FTM Trans. Along that part I was deeply confused and talked about it to other FTM people.

3. I told my mother and it was very emotional. She low key still thinks it's a faze. I told my father later and that was way more stressful and less emotional.

4. I went to Pride and had a blast and I'm hoping I get to go this year! But on a side note I got shoved back into the closet.

5. I moved to a new town. Met some amazing LGBT friendly friends.

6. Had a friend per say back stab me. Not so fun.

7. Became a tri chair in our GSA club.

8. Lots of dysphoria top and bottom.

9. Got to buy Ocean from Bath and Body which gave me a few stares but oh well!

And finally 10. I tried packing and it was actually not that bad. I smiled so much.

Now some Resolutions!
1. Buy more male type clothes.

2. Try to lower voice when mother isn't looking, even though my voice is really low.

3. Post More on here! Mental note to future me post more!

4. Make a difference and a change.

5. Hope to whatever is up in the heavens above that the new president doesn't put my life in danger and others in danger.

6. I know this one is kind of silly but, find someone who loves me for me.

What is your guys' resolutions. I would love to see them in the comments! Ciao!