Movies!

OK so my mom and I were watching some LGBT movies and they were pretty good! Warning! Some of these can be graphic and show butts.

1. It's a boy girl thing. This movie is about two people, a guy and girl, who absolutely despise each other. One day they switch bodies and they learn a few things.

2. Skinny. A group of high school friends meet up again for a reunion to go to a pride parade. Secrets and friendships are strong in this one. Warning : shows naked men and butts.

3. Eat with Me. This is about an Asian man, Eric, who's restaurant is going to become foreclosed. He meets this British boy, Ian, who he soon falls in love with but surprise! His mom moves in with him! Warning: the ending is a type that makes you angry.

4. G.B.F . This movie is one of my favorites! I have watched this so many times! It's about a boy named Tanner Daniels who goes to a school and is a closeted gay boy. His friend Brent Van Camp is also a closeted gay boy but something happens and their friend ship is ruined!

5. Boy meets Girl (might be other way around) a transgender woman meets this other woman and they grow feelings for each other, but this other woman has a fiance that knows the trans woman. There is a storm brewing! Warning: genitals.

6. Hurricane Bianca. This movie is about a gay guy who gets fired from his teaching job and comes back in drag as Bianca while plotting revenge. This is a super funny movie yet it can be emotional. Plus Ru Paul is a weather man in it!

7.Jenny's wedding. This woman is going to marry her fiance Kitty, but what will happen when she tells her family that she's gay? This is a very touching movie that I can relate to and probably others can relate to for coming out to parents and family.

More will be added as I watch more!