Chapter Five: Awkward

Christian: BRIANA! HOW COULD YOU!!

I turned around and looked in the doorway. Christian stood there in complete shock and dissapointment. I felt really bad.

Briana: christian...its--its not what it looks like, he ki--

Christian: save it briana! I care about you an as soon as justin comes back your all over him!

Briana: (crying) christian! Stop! Justin kissed me! I told him twice i was dating you. Didnt you see how upset i got!

Christian: it didnt look like you werent enjoying the kiss! Your arms were around his neck!

Briana: justin has that effect on me! Im sorry! You knew at the beginning of our relationship that i liked justin!

Christian: i wish we never would have kissed! At first i thought you liked me! And i felt bad for you so i said i liked you and actually wound up liking you! But now im stuck dating a belieber!

Briana: christian!!! If you dont want me to be your girlfriend anymore just say it!

Christian: (mad) do you want to break up!!??

Briana: (quiet/upset) no...(crying) christian, i may have feelings for justin but your the one i want to be with.

Christian: Really?

Justin: REALLY!?

Briana: im sorry justin, if you liked me so much then why didnt you ask me out a long time ago?

I walked over to christian and hugged him. He held me tight and rubbed my back.

Christian: (whispering) im sorry

Christian let me go and i looked him in the eyes.

Briana: I'M sorry...your right i didnt pull away when justin kissed me...and im sorry.

Christian: i over reacted bri...i shouldnt have yelled at you, i should have just confronted you.

I leaned in and kissed christian really quick but when i went to pull away, christians hand was holding my head down to his lips. I felt him smirk under my lips and he deepened the kiss. He backed me up into my desk and picked me up under my butt and set me on my desk, not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Christians hands were holding me by my butt, my arms were around his neck and my legs around his waist. Still not breaking the kiss, he picked me up and moved me to my bed. He layed me down so he was on top of me. I was only in my bathing suit so this was sort of wierd. I felt christian start to untie my bikini, i tensed up a bit and christian pulled apart.

Christian: sorry...

Christian started to get up but i pulled him back down.

Briana: you have nothing to be sorry for.

I pulled christian back down to meet my lips. Slowly he slid my bikini off, leaving me in just a bikini bottom.

Justin: (awkward) *ahem*

I forgot justin was standing right there. Christian and i pulled apart and looked over at justin.

Justin: im just gonna leave you two to do your "thing"

Christian: wait...we werent like gonna--

Justin: --i know dude...i uhh have to go

Briana: wait...Chrissy? Wanna go swimming now?

Christian: (whiney) briiaaanaaa... c'mon lets stay here

Briana: oh stop whining...now get off of me...

Christian: five more minutes?

Briana: you already got my top off what more do you want?

Christian: (laughing) i dont know?

Briana: later?

Christian: promise?

Briana: yes...now can you get off of me?

Christian: sure

Briana: --wait, justin your going to have to leave...

Justin: why?

Briana: im not wearing a top

Justin: why does christian get to stay?

Briana: because hes my boyfriend!

Justin: Well we just kissed does that mean i can stay?

Briana: no...besides christian has seen me without a top on before...

Justin: WHAT?!?

Briana: ill explain later, just leave so christian can put my top back on!

Justin: why is christian putting tour top back on!

Briana: cause he took it off, duh!

Christian: dude...we will be out in like 5 minutes

Justin: fine...

Justin walked out of my room and shut the door, behind him. Christian got off of me and i stood up behind him. Christian slowly put my top on and tied it in the back.

Briana: you know? You have gotton really good at untying my bikini.

Christian: im gonna take that as a complement...so thanks

Briana: lets go my little perv!

Christian: finally we get to swim!!

Sorry its kind of short. Its the weekend and i will try to update like crazy! I am gonna keep this short and sweet. Love you guys! Comment! Vote!