Chapter Seven: Summer Sleep Over?

We surfaced with our lips together but i had to pull apart because i got a ton of water up my nose. I pulled apart and started coughing like crazy,

Justin: you alright, shawty?

Briana: im good

Janie: awww you two are so cute!

I swam behind justin and got on his back. I looked under the diving board and saw chaz and paris. As i looked closer i was shocked at what i saw. Paris and chaz were kissing! Well, more like making out.

Briana: (whispering) guys look at paris and chaz!

Adrian: (whispering) OMG!

Janie: (whispering) paris must be freaking out right now!

Ryan: why?

Janie: paris has liked chaz for like ever!

Briana: oooh! I have an idea!!

Justin: what is it, shawty?

Briana: (yelling) meeting on the trampoline in 20 minutes!

Everyone started to get out of the pool. Justin and i got hopped out of the pool, hand in hand, and walked over to our towels sitting in the chair.

Justin: why 20 minutes?

Briana: so we can do this

I sat justin down on one of the lawn chairs and pushed his shoulders down so he was laying on it. He started to laugh a little, i swung my left leg over his body and sat down, so i was straddling his waist. Slowly, i lowered my head towards justins.

Justin: good thinking

Briana: i know right!

Our lips were inches apart, both of us slowly leaning in for dramatic effect. I couldnt wait any longer i layed completely down on him and crashed my lips to his. My hands tangled with his hair as his hands stayed on my butt. His left hand was closer to my right thigh, but still on my butt and his left hand was half way under the top of my bikini bottom. Our tongues tangled together while exploring each others mouths.

Ryan: you guys seriously have to get a room!

Adrian: they are so sweet though!

Christian: guuys come on!

Janie: you said meeting on the trampoline!

Justin pulled apart and sat up, causing me to sit up. He picked me up, bridal style, and started walking towards the trampoline.

Paris: chazzy? Why didnt you carry me over here like that!

Chaz: because im lazy!

Paris: (laughing) i know!

Chaz and paris gave each other a quick kiss. Justin walked up the trampoline stairs, with me in his arms, and opened up the net. Everyone was sitting around in a circle. Justin sat down, and since he was still holding me, i had no choice but to sit down on his lap.

Briana: ok so here is my idea! We should have a huge summer long sleep over! Basically you guys move in for the summer! Im sure my mom wont care because she is gone all summer, with justin's mom. There was a symphony of "let me ask" and "ill call my parents now"'s. While everyone got off the trampoline to get there phone and call their parents, i sat there, on justins lap.

Justin: (laughing) you think i should ask my mom?

Briana: (laughing) yea and i can ask mine!

Both of us started laughing. I looked around the yard and paris, adrian, christian, janie, ryan, and chaz were all on the phone begging there parents. Ryan hung up the phone and ran over to us, with i smile on his face.