Chapter Eleven: Understand Me For Once!

I changed into my cheetah swim suit and walked outside to find everyone at the pool.

Justin: hey shawty

Justin took my hand, spun me around like a princess and wrapped me in his arms. Out of the corner of my eye i saw christian starring at us. I turned my head to get a better look but he quickly turned his head and pretended like he wasnt just looking at me and justin.

Briana: hey baby!

Justin: you look really sexy in that bikini

I turned my head to the side hoping justin wouldnt see me blush.

Justin: you look so cute when you blush

I laughed a little and of course i blushed even more. Ryan walked into the shed and turned the radio on. One Time came on and justins face lit up.

Justin: im on the radio? GUYS IM ON THE RADIO!!!

Justin started jumping up and down and running around the yard like an idiot screaming "im on the radio!" i rolled my eyes and walked over to the diving board. Chaz, paris, adrian, janie, christian and ryan were already in the pool. Justin was now excitedly talking on the phone and walking around the yard.

Chaz: do a backflip briana!

I was starring at justin jump around the yard while talking to an unknown person. He doesnt even wanna share some excitement with me! He has no idea how happy i am for him! I stood on the diving board with my arms crossed, starring at justin.

Chaz: briana?

Ryan: shes starring at justin, chaz. She probably cant even hear you?

I looked down at chaz and ryan in the pool.

Briana: i can hear you

Ryan: why are you starring at justin?

Briana: because hes my boyfriend!

Chaz got an evil grin on his face and started laughing.

Chaz: briana's jealous!

Briana: i-i am not!

I wasnt really jealous i was just a little upset that he didnt even wanna celebrate with me!

Chaz: (chanting) Briana's jealous! Briana's jealous!

Chaz's chanting and splashing in the water got annoying, fast!

Briana: SHUT UP CHAZ!

Chaz: somebody's jealous aand grumpy!

Paris: chazzy leave bri alone... Sorry bri bri!

Justin was still talking in the phone to whoever. He made eyecontact with me and smiled i gave him the " are you just gonna ignore me" face. He looked at me and his smile got lost in anger. I rolled my eyes and got off of the diving board and started walking over to him. He said bye to whoever he was talking to and looked at me angrily. One time wasnt even on anymore. Now party in the usa by miley cyrus was playing.

Briana: (jokingly) look who decided to get off the phone.

I walked up to justin and wrapped my arms around his waist. He put his arms on my shoulders and nudged me away. He really didnt push me, but i could tell he was mad.

Briana: are you MAD at ME?

Justin: yes, yes i am

Briana: WHY?!

Justin: i finally get on the radio and your not even happy for me! you go and stand on the diving board! ya know it stinks havin a girlfriend jealous of your success!

Briana: wait a second let me get this straight your mad at me becuase i am "jealous" of your success?

Justin: looks like we are on the same page!

Briana: did we not just get out of a fight? Why do you want to fight again!

Justin: your the jealous one!

Briana: look i dont know what its like in "bieberworld" where everyone loves you and pays a million dollars to hear you sing for 3 hours. I am not jealous of you! I was happy for you that you were on the radio! You were to busy talking on the phone to even notice!

Justin: bieberworld? And sorry that i wanted to talk to someone who actually understands what its like to hear there music on the radio! Maybe you should just go take a little nap and come back out when your not so jealous.

Briana: i swear if you say i am jealous one more time i am going to hurt you! And who were you talking to on the phone, usher?

Justin: no, selena

Briana: gomez?

Justin: yea shes like one of my best friends!

Briana: why didnt you tell me you were friends with her? I love her!

Justin: didnt cross my mind...

Briana: i really am happy for you justin.

I kissed him on the cheek, turned around and walked away. I ran up the front porch steps and into my house. I leaned against the wall and slid down, pulling my knees to my chest. I started crying and talkin to myself.

Briana: why do me and justin always fight! We have been together for two days and already fought like three times! Will it always be like this! I should be with christian he cared about me more! I love justin but i dont know what to do! He doesnt understand me!

Christian: hello? Briana? Are you in here?

I heard christian in the kitchen, which probably meant he saw me and justins fight. My head was burried in my knees.

Christian: briana are you ok?

My head snapped up and i looked at christian.

Briana: oh yea, im uhh great!

Christian: no your not, i can see it in your eyes. Your upset. Now i would comfort you but i can deal without the black eye from mr Bieber!

Briana: oh...yea, right.

Christian: want me to send justin in?

Justin: what about me?

Justin walked in the door and shot

Christian a glare.

Briana: relax, christian wanted to know if i wanted him to go get you.

Christian: ill leave you two alone.

Christian walked out of the room and out onto the porch leaving justin and i alone.

Justin: are you ok?

Briana: yea im fine...

Justin: well ok then are you comming back outside?

Briana: oh uh yea ill be out in a few

Justin: ok see ya shawty

Justin walked out onto the porch. He still doesnt even understand me! Christian knew i was upset and justin, god knows what he thought! I thought to myself for a few minutes. I think i might have to break up with justin.