Chapter Fifteen: Airport

Its been about two hours since we walked out of my house, thats right. We have been pulling 50 pounds of luggage, in the heat, for two hours. I was exhausted and getting tired of hearing my stupid ring tone, even if it was justin singing. Justins usher ringtone was getting annoying too. It wasnt call after call after call anymore though. It was just one call like every 5-10 minutes. They kept getting further and further apart. I started walking slower because it was rediculously hot and my legs felt like jello.

Justin: babe? You wanna take a break?

Briana: no, i just wanna get to the stupid air port!

Justin: want me to carry you?

Briana: how are you gonna do that?

Justin stopped walking, he stacked my little suitcase on my big suitcase like it was a dolly and did the same with his. I held my purse over my shoulder. My luggage was in justins left hand and his luggage was in his right hand. He bent down.

Justin: hop on!

Briana: i am not gonna let you carry me and our luggage.

Justin: just get on

Briana: are you sure?

Justin: yes now hop on

I jumped onto justins back, wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Justin stood back up and continued walking.

Briana: arent i heavy?

Justin: nope

Briana: your crazy, but i love you anyways!

I rested my head on justins back and began to drift off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin: Briana? Babe?

Briana: hmmm?

Justin: did you have a nice nap?

Briana: yea...where are we?

Justin: the air port

Briana: oh...sorry i fell asleep.

Justin: its fine, heres your ticket.

Briana: you already got us plane tickets?

Justin: you were asleep a while.

I jumped off of justins back and took my luggage from him. I gave him a quick kiss and we started walking towards the big sign that said "HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA." I saw a little girl about 8 years old point at justin and i and she was jumping up and down. She had long, blonde, curly hair and sure enough she was wearing an I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER shirt. She was tugging at her moms shirt and who wasnt really paying attention to her.

Briana: justin...

Justin: yea babe?

Briana: that little girl over there, she knows who you are, you should go make her day!

Justin: looks like i have a little fan to meet.

Me and justin turned towards her and started walking over to her and her mother. When her mom saw us her face lit up and she mouthed "thank you so much"

Justin: hey there cutie...

The little girl gasped at justins appearance. He got down on his knees so he was her size.

Mother: this is suzy, shes a HUGE justin Bieber fan.

Suzy: YOUR JUS--

Justin: --shhhh please dont yell my name...