Chapter Eight: Lots of Love

I ran into my room and jumped onto my bed landing on my back.

Justin: its gonna be hard to move that with you on it

Briana: (flirty) cant we rest? We just walked up all those stairs

Justin: (sarcasium) you? Briana williams? Rest?

Briana: oh shut up and come here!

Justin walked over to the bed and plopped down next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

Briana: whats gonna happen after summer? When you go back on tour?

Justin: i am sure scooter can arrange something, like you comming on tour with me.

Briana: that wont be a distraction?

Justin: i can convince scooter

Briana: we should have started dating a long time ago

Justin: i know, i was too scared to ask you out though, i didnt want to ruin our friendship.

Briana: i think we were meant to be together...

Justin rested his head on his proped up hand and bent down and kissed me. Too quickly he pulled away, I sighed.

Justin: sorry shawty but we gotta get this thing down stairs

Justin got off of my bed and i followed. I immediatly started trying to pick up the mattress.

Briana: justin this thing is really heavy!

Justin: maybe you should let me help you get it off of the bed...

Briana: that would be nice

Justin grabbed the other end of the mattress and we carried out of my room and to the stairs.

Briana: how are we going to get this thing down there?

Justin: we can ride it down?

Briana: are you crazy!

Justin: i was kidding! We can throw it over the railing?

Briana: sounds good!

Justin and i lifted the mattress over our heads and tossed it over the railing. It landed on the ground and made a loud noise. It sounded like someone slapped someone really hard across the face. I heard a stampede of people run up the stairs.

Adrian: (worried) who slapped who! What caused the fight? And are you two still a couple! (confused) why is there a mattress on the floor?

Briana: yes me and justin are still a couple, nobody is fighting and nobody got slapped.

Justin: me and briana didnt want to sleep on an air mattress so we are sleeping on her mattress.

Paris: together?

Briana: uh yea

Janie: as long as you remember mama williams' rule number 2!

Justin: i promise we wont have an issue with that!

Justin and i ran down the stairs over to the mattress, we just threw over the railing. Adrain, paris, and janie ran back down the stairs.

Briana: lets just push it down these last stairs

Justin: sounds easier than carrying it so im in!

We both picked up the same end and shoved it down the stairs.

Chaz: what the heck are you two idiots doing?

Me and justin walked down the remaining stairs and into the basement. Justin was dragging the mattress into the corner by everyone else.

Briana: (flirty) justinn?

Justin finished putting the mattress in place and then walked over to me, placing his hands on my hips.

Justin: yes sweetie?

I really didnt feel like running all the way back up the stairs to get the blankets and pillows we left on my floor. I had to make him WANT to go get it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and batted my eye lashes.

Briana: can you run up into my room and get the blankets and pillows off of my floor? Then when you get back we can cuddle.

Justin: anything for you

Justin pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I immediatly opened my mouth for him.

Ryan: seriously, i am not dealing with this for three months!

Justin pulled away and ran up the stairs to get the pillows and blankets.

Adrian: maybe you should get a girlfriend if you feel so left out

Ryan: (laughing) no girls like me!

Adrian: i do!

Everyone starred at adrian as she covered her mouth quickly with her hands. Her face turned beat red and she got up and started running up the stairs.

Ryan: adrian wait!

Adrian: dont make fun of me! Now you know I like you!

Ryan: i like you too

Adrian: really?

Ryan: yea, w-will you go ou--

Adrian: --omg yes!

Ryan: that was easier than i thought!

Briana: awwe!

I heard a loud thumping noise and looked over by the stairs. Justin was laying at the bottom of the stairs with blankets and pillows all over the place.

Justin: OWWWCH!!!

Briana: (giggling) baby are you ok?

Justin: (laughing) oh you think this is funny?

Briana: yes...but seriously are you ok?

Justin: yea im good

Justin gathered the blankets and pillows and set up a bed on the mattress.

Justin: did i miss anything?

Briana: ryan and adrian are dating now!

Justin: wait, seriously?

Ryan: yea dude!

Justin: niice! Your back in the game!!

Justin high-fived ryan and got under the blankets on our bed.

Briana: what time is it?

Paris: like 11:30pm

Chaz: why am i so tired?

Christian: still catching up on sleep i guess

Janie: yea, im pretty tired too

Justin: come on briana, im cold...

I playfully rolled my eyes and got under the blankets with justin. Adrian, paris, janie, chaz, ryan and christian all layed onto their beds and slowly started to go to sleep. Justin wrapped his arms around me.

Briana: (whispering) justin? I am going to change out of my bathing suit.

Justin: (whispering) but its dry and everyone else is still in there bathing suits.

Briana: fine

I turned around to face justin and gave his a quick, wet kiss goodnight. And snuggled into his bare chest.

This chapter is kind of boring i know, sorry. I am trying so hard to update. Sorry its taking so long. I love you guys, thanks for reading! Happ birthday justin!!!! I will update when i can :)