Chapter Twenty Nine: Confusion

Paris: I-I'm pregnant

*awkward silence*

Janie: *laughing* hahaa good one par! Now what's the real news?

Chaz: uhm that's it...

Christian: WHAT?!

Adrian: WOW PARIS, that's pathetic!

Janie: you gotta be kidding me!!

Ryan: Chaz?

Paris started crying, and I felt really bad! Adrian can be kinda mean sometimes. Her comment was NOT needed. Chaz tried to comfort Paris but she just shook her head and ran upstairs. Chaz looked kind of hurt. I gave him a sympathetic smile and walked over to him.

Briana: Chaz, it's alright. She doesn't know what to do right now. Just please no matter how bad it gets...don't leave her?

Chaz: I would never leave Paris.

I smiled at Chaz and then looked at Adrian who was talking to Janie about Paris.

Adrian: she's so stupid!

Janie: dumb move on both their parts!

Adrian: Paris is the pregnant one. Can't wait to see how this ends! Can someone say disaster?

Briana: JANIE AND ADRIAN! Shut Up! Your not funny! Are you forgetting that Paris is one of our best friends! She's pregnant and needs us! Stop being jerks and have a heart!!

Janie and Adrain sat there in shock. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist from the back and whispered in my ear.

Justin: *whisper* babe relax

Chaz began walking up the stairs to Paris, I smiled at him. Ryan and Christian sat on the floor with Adrian and Janie, silently. I personally think Ryan and Christian wanted nothing to do with any of this drama. I turned around in Justin's arms. We spoke softly

Justin: hey there gorgeous

Briana: hi

Justin tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

Justin: your really cute when your angry.

Briana: then I must be pretty freaking sexy right now!

Justin laughed trying to brighten my mood. I squirmed out of Justin's arms and sat on the couch with my head in my hands. Shortly after I sat down I felt the couch sink next to me.

Justin: bri I'm sorry...I didn't mean that in a mean way.

I couldn't help the tears from streaming down my face. I was under too much stress.

Briana: I'm not mad at you honey. Im worried about Paris.

Justin: baby she's gonna be ok, I promise. Yeah she's pregnant at 15 but she has Chaz--

Briana: I'm not worried about that Justin! *whisper* Janie and Adrian!

Justin: come on

Justin stood up and held out his hand for me to grab. I interlocked our fingers and walked up the stairs with Justin. When I walked into the living room, I saw Paris hysterically crying on the couch and Chaz sitting on the love seat across from her with his head in his hands.

Briana: do you want Chaz or Paris?

Justin: I'm not good at this guy to guy talk thing. I never know what to say. And Paris is hysterical! I don't know.

Briana: I know what to say to Chaz. I think Paris might need a few minutes to cry it out. Hmm ill take Chaz up stairs and talk to him and make sure he knows that Paris is just upset cuz I have NO idea what she said to him when he came up stairs. You just wait for Paris to want to talk. Just listen cuz she will probably sit there and vent.