9 Cross's hoilday

I walked in to ciels office and sabestion was severing tea."hey ciel. Everythinks cool. But yeah i need to organize this in the files."i smiled.

"Anne. How are you at ridding with two horse."

"Why?"

"The carrge is fix and its two hourse."

"Also you will be picking up my party guess. Headmaster cross will be one of them."

"Ahh how many people."

"Your be driving 6."

"Great. More rich ponesy people that complain about the weather. Its only going to hold out for a few hour."

"Sebastian can help you set up the horses."

"Ciel why dont you put the party back?"

"It has to be tomorrow night. I need everyone there in the morning. They are at the town house."

"Great ill go get changed. Do the horse need to be carrage ready?"

"No."

"Bassy you can finish the filing"

"I wish you would stop calling me that."

"Its cute grell was on to something. Im going to go eat before i go."i nod.

I went to the serevents area and sat down i was going to have a nice pecise off cake. I was sitting with mayrin and boldroy we where just chatting like normal. "Sebastian makes awsome cake."i was about to take a bite and the door was cut down. Mayrin and blodroy go into action. I was kind of upset. The cake way spit on the floor. "Cake.."i cried.

"Anne!"mayrin worned me to the sword coming my way.

I stopped it with the plate then threw the plate at his face. I grabbed the swords from the wall. "Your going to regert cuting down the door and recking my cake!"i spoke with anger.

We startedd dualing and he was slower then me. I wasnt using enchantedments yet. He burst back as i was letting up the attack. I hurled both the sword at him. He douged them both. "Your got no weapon left." He laughed not seeing me pull my bow out.

He ran at me and Sebastian blocked his sword he redrecting my arrow blowing the door open. He look gob smack at the armrow. I stormed forward "that fucker ruined my cake."i growel.

Sabestion head me back. "Now anne i know your not front of house. But this is not how we great a guest. Ill make you cake especially for you. "

"Thank you bassy."i smiled

The white haired guy spooke up "Earl phantomhive controll your wild animal."

"Who do you think you are. Bursting into the manor like this attacking my workers. They are here to protect themselfs and each other even the manor."

"I am charles grey. Bulter and sectrey to to the queen. Come lets talk in privite."

I went for a walk out to the barn i started burshing down the hourse "Anne my dear."

"Sabestion what do you want."

"I have made the cake."

"Sabestion. I didnt mean to do this."i said taking his hand the arrow recked.

"Its going to take a long time to heal. My power cant heal from somthing this level of devity. You must really like cake to use something this powerfull."

"Do you mind?"i asked.

"No i dont."

I took the glove off and i turned my ring i used a healing enchantedment. His hand regerate. "Thank you anne."