11 mirror me

Two monthes past we had the semeter break and cross forces me into two dorm mates i didnt like.

I got up in the morning i went and meet with yuki and her dorm mates. 'i see you made friends with your extra.'i said.

well we head into town i slipped off into the clock tower zero was there. 'whats up.'i asked him.

'i have been asked to transfer into the night class seeing i cant contarl my blood cravings.'he sighed.

'i knew about you feeding on yuki i didn't say anything. when i was living with those pure bloods they use to have common vampires to drink from me to stabilize them and there blood lust. as long as a pure blood doesn't drink straight from me im fine' i said sitting down in front of him, truth was freshmen year i had a crush on zero.

'what are you say?'he said.

'drink my blood, i would rather you take mine then kanames , just don't take to much.'i said brushing my hair to the side.

'come on zero it maybe your only chances.'i teased him.

he lent into my neck i closed my eyes 'i see scars.'he said.

'think of them as targets.'i laughed.

then the familar pain came back as he took my blood. then he back away slowly,and then I healed them. 'thank you,' he said looking me in the eyes.

'its all right ruther me then some random vitcim.'i smiled .

'just come back to school. and if you realy need to feed ill be there for you.'i add.

standing up giving him my hand. the he got up and kissed me. Thinking i had a crush on him. This would be everything i ever wanted. i tastse my cooper blood on his lips but this felt bad

i pushed him off, 'sorry.'he said.

'its okay.' I said oddly walking away.

i went and shopped for dress, i got a bule dress knee high dress that had a turtle neck to it, that had a bow tie.,

we got back to canves and i couldnt help but i think of zeros kiss.

i got my room and flopped down on my bed and looked at the roof . did i have a crush again or was it fear. ill have to get over it. fast. i sighed. then blonds looked up at me.

'what?'i moned .

'you seem to be bother .'blond one said.

'i dont know im tied.'i said falling a sleep it was 11pm and ive been up sinces 5am.

i woke up and went to breakfast in the cafe, i knotices zero was back. he aovid me like the plauge i though that was rude. yuki came and sat with me see this morning cross wouldnt let her out. 'zero back why wont he came sit with us.'she panted.

'realy?'i laughed at the faces she pull.

'yeah............... ZERO OVER HERE!' she screamed.

he looked worried and just walked away, i looked away down at my coffee,'hey whats the matter.' she said.

'im going out for a fly,ill be back.' i said.

i walked to the gates and toga was caming in with the guns i was undoing my jacket and waist coat. 'were are you going?' he asked

'im going for a fly.' i sighed giving him my jacket.

'no your not.' he said

' yes i am.' i said . 

'ill shot you down .' he said.

'i have to get out of her toga, i just need to.' i said.

'well you cant the forset is full of level e's.' he said.