5-ripper

I drove one of the six coaches to london. I sing at the top of my lungs to annoy the knight class. "Anne please quite down."togu growled.

"Sorry couldn't help myself."

I knew I sound like a dying cat but i was just bitter. I didn't want to go to this. I could be at home. Chilling in my dorm.

We start coming to the city, "god it stinks here."you could smell the sewer.

We got to the hotel. We head in with the bags. We got to the rooms. Me and yuki shared a room. "I need a shower then bed."I groaned.

"That sounds good."

"Well you know we have some free time tomorrow. Before......"

There was a knock on the door. I went and I opened the door. "Sabation how can we help?"yuuki spooke nicely.

I must of been giving him the most filthiest look "ciel has requested the graudions company."

"Okay."yuki said.

"Shit balls." I groaned.

We went to his room. This Red lady with a intersting butler. He looked formally.

I glared at him he hide around the women's side. "You guys cant where the school uniform at this event madam red has been kind enough to get you people some formal wear."he said.

Cross and yuki where so happy to go look at the outfits. "What's this for?"togu asked.

I was still glaring at reds butler, he's not humans. What is he? "Is everything allright?" Zero asked.

"That butler."I whisper giving him a knod.

"Smells like death."zero whisper.

"Hes a reaper. But you smell the blood right?"

"Yeah. I have to go."

He left boo. I went and looked at the dress with yuuki. "Young lady's you are so pretty."red said.

"I'm Anne stone."I offer my hand to shake.

I want to read her "sorry lady's dont shake hands. I am Baroness Angelina Dalles-Burnett. Or just madam red would scarface. Lady's go try the dresses on so we can see how they fit."she spooke.

But the engery iff death. It was potent around her.

I got into the dress. I dont like this. "I need something to cover up these up."I point to my wings scars."

I put my blazer on they dont need to see the ugly scars. "Maybe they have a shall."yuki said

"Maybe... but I hate showing my arms. And I dont show my back for this reason."

My wings when they where hiding they left these two scars. Running from mid shoulder blades down to my hips. They looked like burns.

Madam red came in "take the blazer off it uglys up the beautiful dress."

"Then get me something to cover my shoulders and arm."I groweled.

"Swap dresses then she has more cover up the top then this one. To bad you would of looked gorgeous in this black."

I looked at the baby bule dress." Fine."

We kicked her out so we could change. I had Yukis one on. "Maybe madam red could help suggest something to do with your hair."

"I know what I have to do."I sigh.

I put my blazer on and i go back to cross and togu. I walked in. "I cant do this."I told them.