7-sevrent lady

_______________________________

I drive the horse cart to the phantomhive places in the country, I pulled up the front and helped Sebastian unload Ciels stuff, and take it in side and there was a lot of bag making me drop one of Ciel heavy trunks on my foor, 'son of bitch.'i cruse.

then a man came out i think hes the cheif sounds American , 'who's the new recruit.'the man said.

'this is Anne stone shes going to be working with us for the summer.' ciel said.

'whats she good at?' he aaked

'marketing, accounts and shooting. That and she will actually be taking some off the load off me." Sebastian reply.

'i shot long barrel 47. what about you. 'he asked me.

'bow and arrow.' i smiled

'do you know how to shot a gun?'

'yes but im more accurate with my way.'

'have a shooting contest with me '

'im fine im going to go get my truck in.'i sighed.

'all ready done do you mind following me to your room.'sabtaion said. my trunk was there and some other .

i opened up my trunk and pulled out some of my clothes lets see, hunting clothes stuff for went i played normal, there was a knock on the door, 'hello,'i ask,

then a awaked red headed girl come in with annoying vioices 'ello i gots asked to drop you uniform off!'she said throwing a black dress at me, and shoes and raning off.

allright this is a maids out fit. its more of a suit, i tried it on and then satabtion came in. 'you look stunning." he said.

'um thank you, why cant i wear my uniform?'i asked.

'its not photamhive, you have to where the uniform of the esate. But it suits you.'

'why is a demon working for a boy for any ways.'i asked fixing my hair up in a bun,

'I'm a contact demon. Ciel contact me. To end who ever killed his parents.'

'what did you want me to do for you?'i asked him.

He looked shock. "Get your mind out of the gutter im talking about a spells."i laughed at him.

'well i need a break day from my contract, on the 24 next month.'he said.

'whats going to happen?'

'well be in Paris and Ciel needs to learn a lesson. It will be a hard lesson. But he his a child.' he said.

'that boys going to be the death of you of you. A demon who cares. Frist time 'i sighed checking myself out in the mirror.

'heres your list duty.'he said.

I took the list 'butchers?'

'yes.'

'can i hunt the meat for sport?'i asked

'master like these. then bring them back alive then.'he said.

'3 pigs 2 phintes, and beef ill get that from the shop.'i said.

'you also have some accounts to do and if you need help. Just ask'he smiled,

'what ever.'i sighed.

he shut the door, and i layed on my bed and closed my eyes to stop and see what i could seances in this area, angels , demons and random spikes of energy. this was going to be harder then i thought but i had to know, why.