5,b-ripper

The morning came and I went back at it. "Cross you me on the roof now!"I screamed down the hotel.

He came up to the roof. "What the hell have you done?"

"Last night I went down to the hunters guild. And they pretty much want you dead."

Waves his hand creating a silence around us. "What they tell you."he growled.

"They want zero dead they think hes the one making all the es. They think your allowing it."

He looked so angery. "Its not your fault."he breathed.

"I know it's not zero."

"Zeros. Been with me before you. I know hes been a vampire since I've had him. Hes managed trust me. I will take him out if he sinks his fangs into anyone."he had a strin voice.

"They threaten to put a bounty on my head over this as well. I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Dont worry anne. Even tho you despise it. I consider you my daughter."he patted my head.

It was reassuring "I'll fight for you as long as I live."I said

"Anne i took you on for a reason."

He start to walk away "for you to have a normal life. Not to be a tool of the hunters association. Be free enjoy a life like a human."

I owe cross alot.  "Thank you."I smiled at him.

"Dont worry about the hunters association okay."he went back to his dippy self.

"Anne I want you to have fun tonight okay. We have to make a impression on the nobles that cross academy isn't a waste of time."

"Yeah."

I took a breath and we went back inside to breakfast. Then me and yuki went site seeing with togu.

We came back to the hotel in the afternoon getting ready. Had got ready. We got the knight class into there cotchs.

We jumped we had drivers ourselves. Cross go you.

We where to acted notable. And try to be stand out role models his words not ours.

I walked our and I started talking to this lord. He was human. He smelt like misery. I knotice ciel in a dress. I tried not to laugh. He tried hitting on this lord. I had to walk away before I said any thinking. But he came with me. "Should we go some where a bit quite he suggest?"

"My lord I will meet you out side in a moment. I am enjoying the conversation about ethics. I havent meet a intersting individual. Me and my cousin need to go powder our nose."I smiled grabbing ciel under my arm.

"I will grab us some drinks my beautiful  Robin!"he sang off.

I walked to the bathroom with him. I checked the stills. "What's going on?"I asked

"Hes not a good man anne. He is potentially jack the ripper."

"I see. What do you need. I'll help hes a creep anyway. I'm just making the night go faster."

"Are you sure."

"Yeah sure. What do you need."

"You have your weapon on you."

I pulled my bow grip from my from my cleavage "see boobs are handy."I waved the grip.

"If I know you would of helped I could of dressed normally."

"What do I need to do."

"Get him away from the party me and Sabation will follow you from a far."