1 ღ Taken

BRING! BRING!

I rolled off my bed and went to answer my phone.

“Hey, Elyssa,” I said,enthusiastically. Elyssa was my best friend, even though we are complete opposites. She is a bit of trouble maker while I am completely a goody two shoes. I always worked very hard in school, and I never disobeyed my parents. Ever.

“Guess where we are going tonight,” she sang happily.

“Haha, Elyssa, I know we’re going to your house to watch some movies,” I said, a bit confused as why she was asking. I sense trouble...

“Not anymore! We are going to all-ages club,” she said happily. Not again.

“I heard those are really dirty and full of bastards, I am not sure I want to go,” I replied, knowing my parents would never approve.Plus I didn't have a death wish so soon. God knows what happens in those clubs.And trust me I don't even want to know.

“Come on Katherine, you never do anything fun! Just tell your parents you are going to a party with adult supervision. Technically if you consider a club a party and the DJ an adult, you aren’t even lying,” she pointed out. okay..that was confusing.

“Elyssa, I love you, but I am not going. No matter how much you beg and plead, I am not going. You know I cant go out anyways,” I stated firmly. Both my parents were out of town for the weekend, and I wasn’t allowed to go out. Don’t get me wrong, I love Elyssa, but I hate how she always is trying to pressure me to do wrong things. I worked hard in school, and I don’t want to make a regretful mistake at a stupid club. I have come too far to throw away all my hard work.

“Ugh, fineeee. I will go alone and get ALL the cute boys to myself,” she said trying to lure me in. That might have worked if I would have been the way I am.

“I cant date until I am eighteen, so it doesn’t matter,” I replied feeling sorry for myself.

“Whatever party pooper. I will hang out with you tomorrow to make up for it though, okay?” she said, giving up.

“Okay and I am sorry. But you know…” I trailed off.

“Don’t worry Katherine. It’s fine; I understand why you wouldn’t want to go.okay, I have to go and get ready. Bu-byeeeee!” she said, back to her hyper, cheery self. I chuckled quietly.

“Bye Elyssa.”

I ended the call and hopped back on my bed to continue working on homework. I always do my homework on Saturday because then I get to have Sunday off. I was considered a nerd at my school, so I only had Elyssa and few other close friends. It was worth it though. I never regret being the goody two shoes. I don't know  why being a nerd was considered as a bad thing.

At around 9 p.m. I managed to finish my hw, and went over to the TV area upstairs. I turned on the Big Band Theory  and began to draw. I have a huge passion to draw since childhood.

I really got into my drawing and ended staying up till 1 a.m. when I  was finished. My eyes were red and tired, but it was worth it. I admired my work for a few minutes, fixing a few things here and there. When I truly could not concentrate a moment longer, I turned off the TV and trudged to my shower. I turned the shower all the way up because I hate being cold. I bounced around, freezing, waiting for the water to heat up. When it did, I hopped in and washed my hair with strawberry shampoo twice. Then, I proceeded to put conditioner in my hair.I left the conditioner in as I shaved my legs, and when I was finished, I rinsed the conditioner out. I walked out of the shower and grabbed some PJ’s. I left my hair down in a wet sloppy mess, and  went to bed.

I snuggled around until I was comfortable, hugging the pillow close to my body. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a thump. My eyes shot wide open, and I strained my ears to listen more carefully. I didn’t hear anything for a few seconds, but then the sound came again. Soft noises came from the stairs, and I heard one of the steps creak. I know one of the top steps creaks when someone steps on it. If that person is already on that step,  then they are very close. I slowly moved out of my bed and began to tip-toe towards my door.

When I peeked out, a long shadow stretched from the steps. I covered my mouth to keep from screaming, and I quickly tip-toed to my window. I opened it soundlessly, and  began to crawl out. Before I could even get my legs through, a pair of strong arms snatched my waist and yanked me back. I opened my mouth to scream, but the man put a cloth with a sweet smelling liquid over my mouth. OH HECK NO. I AM NOT going down without a fight. I struggled and squirmed in his arms, but  had no success. He was too strong for me. Why, why couldn’t I be athletic and strong?!

“Breathe, darling,” the man whispered in my ear;his breath tickling my skin.

He gently kissed my ear lobe, and I accidently breathed a little because he surprised me. I tried to stay awake, but  the world around me began to spin. The chemical was quickly taking its effects, but I kept fighting. My head felt dizzy, and I couldn’t think straight. My eyes fluttered shut, and I blanked out.

A/N

Hope you liked this :) VOTE and COMMENT!

Chap sincerely dedicated to my BFF Elyssa, though she is more like Katherine in the story and me like Elyssa, always tugging her to do smthing crazy and she is the one being so stubbord goody two shoes  :P lol though she is the best BFF ever <3

~Shreya