3 ღ Oh darling, you are in for a treat

>>> Right Where Story Left Off

“So darling, today I have to go out for work. When I leave with the boys for work, you, Bella and Sammy will clean the entire house. We expect a meal on the table by the time we get back. If you have free time, you are free to go to your rooms, watch television, or go to the art room,” he said while rubbing circles on my back.

At the sound of art room, I immediately sat up straight and turned to the monster.

“Art room?” I said, a little stupidly. He smirked at me.

“Everyone out,” he said.

Immediately everyone got up and left. I suppose Brandon is the ‘leader’ in this group. Brandon pulled me so that I was lying on his chest again and straddling him. I hated him so much.

“Darling, consider this a gift. In return, I expect you to behave properly,” he growled toward the end to frighten me.

I nodded, pretending like I was going to behave well. The second he leaves, I am escaping out of this hell.

“Darling, look me in the eyes,” Brandon commanded. I slowly drew my eyes up to his piercing blue ones.

“If you try to escape,” he said in low tone, “I will not only hurt you, but I will hurt Bella and Sammy as well. Understood?” He said while digging his fingers into my sides.

I bit my lip to stop from yelping in pain and nodded quickly. He removed his fingers from my hips and shoved me off of his lap. I fell onto the ground and whimpered in pain. He walked off outside, and I heard the engines rev up as the boys left. Bella and Sammy immediately rushed in to help me up.

“Hey, Katherine. I know this is awful and very difficult to get used to, but know that we are both here for you, always,” Sammy immediately said as she sat down with me next to the couch.

I smiled at her weakly.

“Don’t worry, honey. Eventually, this will feel like home, and you will learn to love Brandon,” Bella said in a happy voice. Sammy stiffened and weakly smiled at me. I looked at them both in disgust.

“Are you kidding me? You just completely condone this possessive behavior? These people, if you can call those things people, are sick, twisted, and awful. This will never be my home. I will never love a disgusting, awful monster like Brandon. Not now, not ever.” I stated with finality.

They both glanced at each other.

“Sweetie, we felt the same way. But, why don’t we talk this over while working? We don’t want to get punished,” Bella said, sounding very frightened at the end of her sentence.

I wonder how she became so obedient. What on earth did Luke do to her? Well, I know one thing for sure. I am not ending up like her.

“You guys can clean. I am getting out of here,” I proclaimed before beginning to walk away. Sammy grabbed my shoulder.