17: Telling Her

Daddy (Jon)

Well My Baby Girl About 2 Months Pregnant Right Now I Want To Murder Randy. But Right Now I Have To Tell My Baby girl That She's Carrying A Baby. She's Been Traumatized By Randy So Much I Don't Know How To To Tell Here Goes Nothing.

Me "Hey My Little Lady Bug Did You Have A Nice Nap"

Baby girl "Wes Dada Y Tummy Hwrts"

Me "Baby Can Daddy Tell You Something"

She Nods

Me "Well You Know When A Baby Is Made Its Inside It's Mommy's Tummy"

Baby girl "I N Mama's Tummy"

Me "Yes You Was Lady Bug And Now There's A Baby In Your Tummy"

Baby girl "Dada I N't No Ow (how) To Harry (Carry) Baby"

Me "I Know Baby But You Have To Cause Your Body Will Mess Up If You Don't"

Baby girl "Otay Dada I Harry Baby For Ou"

Me "That's My Girl Now Tell Dada If You Feel Sick Sleepy Tired Or If The Baby Hurts You"

Baby girl "Otay Dada"

I Don't Know I'm Going To Get Her Through This We Have Drs Appt Tomorrow Afternoon.

Me "Baby girl We Got To Leave Tonight So We Can Go To Your Appt With Dr Clara Tomorrow"

Baby girl "Otay Dada Check The Baby"

Me "Yes Lady Bug She's Going To Check On You And The Baby Let's Feed You And Get You Your Bath Before We Go Okay"

Baby girl "Otay Dada"

I Give Her Bath After Dinner And Zipped Up Her Puppy Footie She Fall Asleep In Her Play Pen. While I Her Suitcase And Mine.

Roman "We Leave At Midnight"

Me "Can You And Seth Load The Car So I Can Carry Baby Girl."

Seth "How's She Doing With The Baby"

Me "She's Okay So Far I'm Not Prepared For The Labor And Delivery Part That's Going Hurt My Baby girl"

Roman "Maybe Her Pediatrician Can Recommend A Baby Dr For You And Her"

Me "I'm Still  Not Ready To See My Baby girl In Pain"

Our Journey To Texas Begins Now Just Hoping My Baby girl Will Be Okay.

******************************
I've Got More Her Journey Being Pregnant Begins In The Next One Enjoy 😉💙