7: Daddy Days 4

Dani (3 In The Morning)

I'm Sleeping In My Crib Inside Daddy's Room Till I Fill My Tummy Flip And I Throw Up All Over Myself And Cry.

Daddy (Jon)

I Woke Up To Hear Crying And Choking I Shot Up And Walked To My Baby Girl.

Me "What Happened Sweetie Bug"

Dani "I Got Icky Daddy I Sworry"

Me "It's Okay Baby girl Let's Get You Cleaned Up"

I Gave Her A Bath And Put Her My Shirt And Went To The Kitchen For Her Medicine She Cling To My Shirt.

Me "It's Okay Baby Girl Daddy's Got You Can You Take Your Tummy Medicine For Daddy"

She Nods And I Give Her Medicine I Get Her Bottle Of Cold Water And Turn On Scooby Doo Or She Calls Cooby Doo.

Dani "I Wuv You Dada"

Me "I Love You Too My Little Lady Bug"

We Watch Scooby Doo Till Roman And Seth Get Up As My Baby Girl Sleeps On My Chest Her Hands Holding Tightly To My Shirt. Her Scooby Doo Bottle Laying On The Couch Beside Us.

Roman "What's Wrong With Baby Girl"

Me "She's Sick And We Still Have A Long Drive To The Next Town"

Roman "There Is A Clinic Not To Far Here We Take Her In"

Me "Okay Just Hold Her Till I Get Dressed I'll Change Her After So You And Seth Can Pack The Car"

Roman "I Got Her"

I Grabbed Her Hello Kitty Footie To Keep Her Warm And A Fresh Nappy I Walk In The Living Room She's Still Sleeping Cling To Roman's Shirt. I Took From Roman And Lay Her Blanket She Wakes Up And Whimpers.

Me "It's Okay Baby Girl Daddy's Here"

Dani "Dada my tummy hwrts"

Me "I Know Doodle Bug Daddy's Going To Get You To The Doctor Let's Get You Changed First.

Me "Can You Sit Here With Your Blankie While Daddy Packs Your Back"

She Nods

Dani "Dada"

Me "Yes Baby Girl"

Dani "Here (Where) Is Pinky N My Cooby Stuffie"

Me "Uncle Seth Put Them In The Car For You Doodle Bug Can You Eat A Cracker For Daddy"

She Nods And I Walk Her To The Car And Bulk Her In Her Car Seat I Kiss Her Forehead.
She Drinks Her Sprite Slowly. As We Head Toward The Dr Clinic. She Falls Asleep Since We Have A Long Way To The Drs.

Hoping To Get My Doodle Bug Better Soon.

Update More To Follow In The Next Chapter. 😉💚