21: Birth Preparation

Daddy (Jon)

Today My Baby girl Will Be Practicing For The Birth At Home She's Due In 3 Months Me Roman And Seth Will Be Apart Of It. The Dr Set Up The Midwife And Everything Since My Baby girl Is Afraid Of Hospitals.

Midwife "Dani My Name Is Becky Lynch And My Assistant Nikki Bella Were Going To Help Through Your Labor And Delivery"

Nikki "Okay We Got The Pool Ball And The Pallet With The Blankets And Pillows On The Floor Let's Get Started"

Becky "Can You Lay On The Ball For Me Love Bug"

Baby girl "I All (fall) Of (off)

Nikki "Sweetie Will You Do If Your Daddy Holds Your Hands"

Baby girl "Wes I Ill (will) Wiff Dada"

Becky "Alright Daddy's Girl Daddy Get Over Here"

I Smile And Walk Over To My Baby girl And The Ball.

Me "How Do You Do It"

Nikki "Just Gently Grab Her Hands And Let Her Ease Down On The Ball As We Keep Her Steady And Her Legs Bent"

I Grab Her Hands As She Lays On Her Head Down On The Ball.

Nikki "Alright Sweetie Let's Get You In The Pool For A Bit"

She Nods

Becky "Alright Daddy Your Going To Lower Her Down And Then Climb In Behind Her And Slowly Pull Her Into To You And Let Her Just Let Lean On You Same For Roman And Seth"

I Nodded

Baby girl "Dada Sweepy Old Me"

Me "Roman Can You Get Her Shield Bottle And Bring To Me Please"

Baby girl "Yank Ou Unkie Rommy"

Roman "You're Welcome Baby girl"

Me "I'll Be Right Back"

I Carried Her To My Bed And Handed Her Bobo And Turn On Scooby Doo.

Me "I'll See You After Your Nap Lady Bug"

Baby girl "Otay Dada"

I Grabbed The Baby Monitor And Headed Back Downstairs For Nikki And Becky To Teach Us Everything For Baby Girl Labor And Delivery.

Roman "You Ready For This"

Me "No I'm Not Ready To My Baby girl In Pain Crying For Me. But I'm Ready For This To Be Over"

Seth "It Will Be Soon"

Here Comes The Hardest Part.

******************************

How Do Think He'll React To Labor And Delivery Stay Tuned For More In A Lil Bit Enjoy Loves 💙😉❤💜