63: Dr Appt

A/N Wattpad Is Not Working Tonight And Keep Removing This Update Also My Notifications Aren't Working Hopefully My Amazing Readers Can See This.

Daddy (Jon)

The Lawyer Just Called And Told Me Randy Escaped They Have No Clue Where He Is"

Roman "Ya'll Ready"

Me "Let's Go"

Were Headed To Texas For Baby Bug's Dr Appt Tomorrow, I'm Worried About My Baby And Now Randy.

***

At The Dr

Dr Ashley "Hi Cutie Can You Lay On The Table For Me"

I Lay Her On The Table She Holds My Fingers Tight.

Dr Ashley "Mr Good Has Anyone Told You About Her Tummy Trouble Before"

Me "Not That I Know Of,"

Dr Ashley "I'm Going To Go Get Her Test Results While You Feed Her,"

Me "Thank You"

She Still Under Her Blanket Eating When The Doctor Walks Back In.

Dr Ashley "How. Many Ounces Does She Get When You Breastfeed"

Me "4 To 8"

Dr Ashley "Okay Try To Get To 8 To 10 Ounces She's A Little Under Weight From The Throwing Up And Such Also Try To Get Her To Have 3 Wet Diapers A Day And Also Same With Her Messy Ones Try 3 Times A Day Her Tummy Trouble Is Caused By Infection In Her Intestines She Also Had Been  Diagnosed With Small Rare Tummy Cancer When She Was With Her Daddy Randy But The Good News Is That Test Was All Clear But I'll Be Watching It Close So I'll Give Nausea Meds And 2 High Dose Antibiotics To Help Her Infection And I'll See Ya'll Next For Another  Check Up In 2 Weeks"

Me "Thank You So Much"

Dr Ashley "Your Welcome Hope You Feel Better Cutie"

She Fell Asleep Shortly After I Put In Her Car Seat As Me And Roman Go Towards The Town Of The Rumble.

Baby Bug Update 😉❤