Chapter 1 - Finding out

CAROLINE'S P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from the sun shining right down on my face. Ugh!! I sat up and took my phone just to check that no one had called me. No one did but i had 3 messages from Charlie and 2 from Jayden. I clicked on Charlie's messages first

Ayee lil' bitch

WAKE.UP!! Don't be a sleepyhead!

CAROLINE EMILY CARSON!!!! The principles office!! Now.

I laughed at his silliness and specially at the first message. Me and Charlie always insult each other and the lil' bitch and big bitch is my favourite!!

What do you want Carter? I'm sleepinnngg!!

I always called Charlie by his surname.I pressed on the next messages which were from Jayden.

Wakey wakey little bird!!

No seriously. Wake up!

What is it with everyone? Why are they awake so ear- oh shit! Oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!!!! Late at the first day of collage? Wow!! What a great way to start this day! Oh..that rimes.

Any who, i ran to my wardrobe and grabbed the first thing i saw. And to my luck, it was black shorts and a black and white loose top that had the 'infinity sign' on it. I hate wearing shorts. It just makes me feel uncomfortable. I took my phone, keys, water bottle and skateboard and went out of the house, skating to the bus stop. When was the flipping bus coming? I could go with dad in the car but he is already there with my belongings.

CAMERON'S P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I threw my white v-neck shirt on and jumped into the car, putting the apple in my mouth. Yep. You guessed it. I'm late and today was the first day back to collage. I've been there for a year now and this is my second. I started the engine and drove my way to hel- i mean school. I saw a girl standing in the bus stop and she was almost shivering so much there was a earthquake. I couldn't blame her!! She was wearing shorts and an armless top although the outfit looked cute.

Being the gentleman i am, i pulled up the car next to her.

"Where are you going?" I asked her an her attention turned to me and she half-smiled. I thought that it was because she knew i was Cameron Dallas but i was wrong.

"You..you've got a.." She said coming closer to me and touching the top of my lip. She got a water bottle and wet her hand then started rubbing my upper lip. She couldn't stop laughing and i turned around and looked into the mirror over my head. I had some kind of moustache. I laughed and turned around and noticed the girl was laying in the floor of all the laughter.

"Here..here wait." She said crossing the road and entering a house. She came back with wet tissues and started wiping the black inc. of. Wow!! Thanks sis!!

"Since you were so generous to tell me, do you want a ride? I mean i'm already late so.."

"Yeah sure" she said and jumped into the seat next to me.

"Where are you going?" I asked

CAROLINE'S P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still waiting. A bit further away was Cameron, my high school enemy! He was talking to one of those typical girly girls who freak out if they break a nail. Yeah, those.

Long story short, Me and cameron have been enemies since the day he was dating my best friend of all (Yes, i used to have a girl bestie). He was cheating on her and i couldn't hold it in anymore so i told her. After, he started making fun of me and boy did i hate him.

Anyway, he drove a bit further up and parked the car in front of me

"Want a ride carson?"

"I'd rather die and i prefer caroline"

"But i say carson" he said whilst winking and drove of. I could hear the girl next to him chuckling but he wasn't gonna ruin my day. Not that easy.

I arrived at the collage and i had missed the whole first class. Great!! I walked into the building and i skated through the people and bumped into a guy.

"Ow..er..sorry" i said and met a pair of blue eyes.

"It's fine...i'm nash" he said and i smiled as he held a hand out to help me up from the cold ground. I gladly accepted it and he pulled me up.

"Thanks..i-i'm Caroline" i said and he smiled again

"Nice to meet you..would you want me to show you to the principles office?" He asked and i nodded, following him through thousands of halls.

Minutes later, we were outside a glass door and Nash knocked at the door. A lady in her early 30's or late 20's opened the door and a smile grew on her lips.

"Hello! You must be caroline right?" She said and i nodded. We walked in to her office and she went on and on about the rules until she suddenly stopped.

"There you go..your times table which will be starting from tomorrow. Today will be for settling in. Now i have to tell you some news..might be good..might be bad..but.. I'm afraid you will have to share a room with a boy. Don't worry though!! He will get expelled even if he dares turn around when you're changing and you have the biggest room in the collage an-"

"Cool" i said whilst nodding.

"Really?"

"Yeah I'm fine! As long as he's nice so.."

"GREAT!! You will meet him at the room but yeah.. Oh and nash.. Thanks for being so nice to caroline and showing her where i was!" She smiled

"Don't worry! It was my pleasure!" He said and i smiled as we walked out.

I suddenly got attacked by two boys who shouted and carried me whilst laughing. I realised it was Charlie and jayden. I gave them both hugs and introduced them to Nash and they seem to get along pretty well. They left to the cafeteria and we decided to meet there later on. I walked to my room and opened it and walked in to the room only to be greeted by a familiar smile.

"Cameron?"

"C-caroline?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!! Well guys, i hope you enjoyed it!! I'm Noa and i'll be writing this story with my best friend, Gilda. She is writing the next chapter. Anywhooooo, COMMENT AND VOTE!!! Tell us what you guys think will happen and what you WANT
to happen but most of all, if you liked it.

You writing that will only want us to write even more!!

Love you guys!!! ❤️❤️😘😘