Chapter 8 - What are you doing here?

Just so you guys know, I'm doing this chapter while I'm eating Pizza ;)
But either way, Noa and I shock eachother after writing our chapters LOL, but hey it's for the best.

Chapter 8

~*~

"What do you mean with y-you r-remember?" I asked, playing dumb, which I really hate.

"Caroline I know you know what I mean, why are you playing dumb?" ... wow... he knows me well.

I got up from the bed and went back to my own bed. It was empty and cold. I really like Cameron's company, and I'm really glad he asked if I could stay, last night.. last night oh shit he remembers, but he was drunk how the heck does he remember?

"Fine!" I say giving up. "But how do you remember? Usually people forget about what they did after being drunk, why didn't you forget?"

"Well, other people don't remember what they did, but I on the other hand am the oppisite. I remember more than I remember what I will eat today." he explains. "But you haven't answered my question!"

"Yeah, I know." I say. "It's just - I really don't know why I said I had a boyfriend in the first place... maybe because of my last boyfriend I don't know."

"Which boyfriend?" He asks, sitting on my bed in front of me. "Well my ex-boyfriend... ehm.." I struggle to get it out. "Come on, it's not that I'm gonna bite you." Cameron said.

"Yeah, because the first thing I think of is about you biting me," I sarcastically said, earning Cameron to chuckle.

"My ex-boyfriend Alexander..." I say. "Alexander?" Cameron said, I nod. "Alexander as in my best friend Alexander." he asks a little bit angrier, I slowly nod. I knew he would be angry at me so I went out of our apartment or whatever you want to call it. Don't worry I still had clothes on from last night.

I was in the park sitting there thinking about how I told Cameron that, what he's reaction was like, and thinking about him. But I had to stop, because yes the feeling was great, but my opinion was not. Like I don't want to be that girl that fell for her bully I want to be with a normal boy, that makes me laugh, smile, take out the good in me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" a familiar voice asks. I look up and see who it is. "Had a mini argument with Cam, what about you Matthew Lee Espinosa?" I ask using his full name. "I see you've stalked me there" he says, while chuckling. "Excuse me, you followed me on twitter remember?" and he just chuckles.

We were sitting on a bench of the park. Matt is really nice. Which reminds me of the time on twitter and he wrote to me with a smiley face and a heart, and I blushed... I BLUSHED! But why?

"Carli, are you in planet earth or?" he says making me laugh. "Sorry, I was in my own world... But you still haven't answered my question of what you're doing here..." I say.

"Well I was going to skate but then I saw you, going to the park alone, so I came to the park to make sure nothing happens to you." he honestly answers.

"Aww... how cute of you, but no one will find me attractive so that's fine nothing is going to happen me and besides Chakie Chan is my father." I say looking down. "That's not true, you're attractive, even for me." He says and cover his mouth, I start blushing but then got up.

"Let's get back to the college, I'm hunggryyy" I complain. "And now you're talking about food, let's go!" Matt say, and grabs my hand and we run to college, still weird to call it college.

We were in school we ate, with we it's me and Matt, but then Jayden and Jack (Gilinsky) joined us. WOW... I really need some girl friends, all I have is the boys. But after I ate I went to our aparment and thank god Cameron wasn't there. I took a shower, and only put mascara on and put my hair in a pony tail, I just realized that I haven't had my hair down straighten it or curled it, but I never have time to do that shit. I put shorts and an oversized sweatshirt.

I went to my bed and took my computer and went on it. I had at least 10k more followers on twitter because of the boys following me. I wrote.

@CarolineCars1: Time for some movies, netflix here I come!

And I tweeted.

Alot of people retweeted it or favorite it. One of them was Matt, he favorite it and replied.

@TheMattEspinosa: Oh my god... and you don't invite me on this movie time? WOW... I thought we were friends! :P

I just laughed at his silliness, and favorite his reply, and went on NETFLIX! My bestfriend in da world.

I was watching Fast and Furious 6, my favorite movie, EVER. But suddenly I heard a knock. Seriously? you knock when the best part is about to come? I pause my movie and walk to the door. I open the door.

"Hi Caroline, miss me?"

"K-kendall?" I say in shock. "What are you doing here? Weren't you in New York or something?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, but came home earlier..." Kendall say. "Earlier? Ken, you came a half year earlier, don't you have college there?" I say. But as soon as I say so Cameron comes from nowhere.

"Hi Caroline, who is this?" Cameron asks politley, while leaning on the door thingy. Maybe he wasn't angry about me, used to date his best friend after all.

"Oh.. Kendall this Cameron, Cameron this Kendall." I introduce them. The both wave and smile at each other, but a movie was waiting for me. "But Caroline....!?" Kendall said.

"What?" I say not too annoyed. "Aren't you going to say who I am?" She says, definitely flirting with Cameron.

"Fine! Cameron..." I say getting his attention.

"She's my sister."

~*~

So yeah... no one knew she had sister right? Well duhh if she was in college in New York.

OH MY FRENCH FRIES, I'M SO TIRED IT'S 03:47...

YOU SEE WHAT I DO TO YOU GUYS? Okay I'm kidding it's normal for me to sleep this late on fridays duhh...

My bestfriends in school are going to the cinema tomorrow, I was going to go with them but my momma said that I have something that time so I can't go :(

Its raining... :D (ITS RAINING MEN, HALLELUJA ITS RAINING MEN..) <--- I'm weird I know.

OH MY GOD, Like in my class I don't have so attractive guys ... well some of them, but they are just friends, but in 9th freakking grade... they are hotties everywhere ;) Like why aren't our boys in my grade as attractive as them? WHY?! But it's fine, they are only 1years older, so... basically no difference. :P ;)

-Gilda