Chapter 3 - getting along

CAMERON'S P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slam the door behind be and immediately fall asleep. But it wasn't one of those deep ones..more like a soft nap. I heard a bang and opened my eyes. Caroline.

"Look..w-what you s-said..i think it m-might be a g-good idea! I just..i cant get over it?" She said.

"Over what? The fact that that i 'cheated' on your best frien-"

"What used to be best friend" she corrected me and i rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, i didn't cheat! She kissed me!! I would never cheat on Alison! She was like a princess to me and i truly loved her.."

"I know you did but that's not all... You made fun of me remember? It almost felt..felt like you guys were bullying me." She said..i thought about it.

Could..could i have..OMG I DID!! For almost 7 years i have been trying to get revenge by making fun of her and ect. I've..i've been a total jerk. I was to busy thinking to realise that caroline was sobbing now, her head facing the pillow.

"Hey..c-calm down! I..i know i did something wrong and i wish i never did i..i just wanted to get revenge i guess." She looked up at me with red, puffy eyes.

"Friends?" I asked and she half smiled

"Y-yeah..i guess" she said and i gave her a hug. WOW!!! That went quick but to be honest, she seemed nice and i guess i was too busy being the jerk that i am to realise that.

"So..you wanna go to the cafeteria? I'm starving!!" I said

"Mee toooo!! But i want McDonalds!!!" She wined and i laughed and nodded.

"Can my friends come along?" She asked

"Yeah sure..as long as mine can" i said an she nodded. I smiled and texted hayes, Matt, Carter, Taylor and Nash to meet me downstairs next to the entrance and they replied with a simple 'yes'.

We walked out, Caroline holding her keys to our room and some others and her phone in her hand. We made our way to the entrance and people, who used to go to the same high school as us, were staring. I couldn't blame them. This was all sudden.

"Soo..why don't you carry a bag with you like all the other girls do?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Well..first of all, there is no need to have a bag with you if you are only having 3-4 things in it and secondly, you don't need one if you have this" she said and held the straps of her bra and pulled them. I laughed uncontrollably but stopped as i was attacked with bog hugs that almost made me fall to the floor.

CAROLINE'S P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laughed at the sight of cameron stumbling as the boys hugged him. They let go and looked at me then back at cameron.

"Ok so this guy over here is hayes" he said and did a headlock on hayes. Te boys laughed and so did i.

"The one over there is matt" he continued and matt looked me up and down and winked" And that's na-"

"We've already meet" i said and he nodded. I was just about to text Charlie when i got lifted up and spun around. I screamed and laughed as i knew it must be jordyn. It had to be him since he was the only one who does that to me. He let me down on the ground and i hugged them both and introduced them.

"Ok..the doochebag over here is jordyn and big bitch a.k.a Charlie is this one" i said and they nodded.

"We already know!" Hayes said.