Chapter 2 - Disagree

CAMERON'S P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled when the door was about to open, I heard that I will be sharing a room with girl of course I'm going to agree to share a room with a girl.

When the door opened I saw a familiar face.

"Cameron?"

"C-Caroline?" I could barely say her name.

I hope I'm not going to share a room with her... it will be a lot of argue and awkwardness because I dated her best friend and she claims that I cheated on her... which I did not, the girl actually kissed me not the other way around, but I'm over that now... but Caroline isn't.

"Please tell me you're not the girl I'll have to share this room with!" I say not wanting to hear a yes.

"No you know it's my twin sister, of course idiot!" Was her response with a harsh tone.

Well sorry miss perfect, for asking a question." I snap walking out the room.

I never snap on a girl... it's just that... she just gets on my nerves. And in the end of the day I will feel bad that I snapped at her, but she never apologias so why should I?

CAROLINE'S P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never thought he would get angry or anything... he should be used to it. I've been harsh on him since that day, so why did he get so angry and upset of it? Yes I do feel bad sometimes but he hurt my best friend who moved to England to go to college there instead of here. You know why!

But I started to unpack my things and putting it to my place. We both have our own king bed, it's really a big room. We don't have to share anything except for the bathroom. But I can handle that, I shared a bathroom with my brother, trust me I don't think Cameron is the same.

When I finished unpacking I changed my clothes to more comfortable, so I changed to sweats and a t-shirt that says 'Sorry not sorry'.

I took my phone and my white beats by dre and listen to music while looking out the window. Music and skating is my get away from everything and go to my own little world. I started to listen to Ed Sheeran - Kiss me, my favorite song.

I started to sing with, yes I sing.

Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

Hold me in your arms

Your heart's against my chest

Lips pressed to my neck

I've fallen for your eyes

But they don't know me yet

And the feeling I forget

I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Wanna be loved

Wanna be loved

This feels like I've fallen in love

Fallen in love

Fallen in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

but I'm cold as, the wind blows

so hold me in your arms