Chapter 9 - movie night

CAMERON'S P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widened. What?

"S-she's your what?" I asked, clearly shocked. Caroline never told me she had a sister. And specially an older one!

"She's my sister" caro murmured.

"Yep! That's me! And who is this handsome fella Caroline! You never told me about him" Kendall, I think was her name, said.

"I'm her roommate" I smiled and turned to Caroline who clearly had a fake smile on her face. Was it because she wanted us to me more? Or was it cause Kendall was here? "And a close friend of Caroline" I added to see a smile slowly creeping on her face again.

"Soo..what brings you here?" Caroline asked.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in so I can sit down and explain?" Kendall said looking at me and almost totally ignoring her sister.

"Uh..yeah..sure" I moved to the side and she went in and sat on one of the beds.

"WOW! This is like an apartment! How come your room is so big?" She asked and I laughed.

"Cause we share a room with the opposite gender" Caroline said. There was something wrong. I could see it.

"Oh right" she said and I took a seat next to Caroline.

"Well, why are you here?" Caroline asked.

"I already told you!"

"Well don't you have collage there?" she asked.

"We got a break..kinda" she hesitated.
"So aren't you gonna show me around?" She asked mostly looking at me. I stood up and so did she.

"You guys go, I'm not feeling well" Caroline said and I furrowed my eyebrows. She gave me a reassuring smile that could make my heart melt and laid down on the bed. I took this as a sign that she wanted to be alone and walked out, Kendall following me.

"Where should we start?" She said rubbing her two hands together.

CAROLINE'S P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did feel well. I was pretending. And we both knew why. I know Kendall was my sister and I know I shouldn't say this but I WISH SHE WAS RUN OVER BY A CAR!!

It just pisses me off! She could get him so easily. She's got the perfect body, she's the perfect hight and everything else about her is perfect. What am I? A talking potato! That's what I am. I had to get this out! I just had to. I needed to talk to someone.

Matt.

Me and Matt had grown pretty close for these few days. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out to matt's room. I knocked a few times and the room flung open by a shirtless Matt.

"Hi" I said shyly and he was clearly shocked.

"Hi caro" he smiled and moved out of the way, letting me in. In front of me was 2 boys I've never seen and Nash.

"Hey caroboo" Nash waved and I furrowed my eyebrows and laughed. Caroboo?

"Hey nashty" I smile and he crossed his arms.

"I called you a nice name! Why are you calling me nashty?"

"Well for starters, you're sitting on your friends lap shirtless" I said " and cause I felt like it."

Matt came behind me and laughed.

"Guys this is Caroline, cam's roommate. Caroline, this is Taylor and carter" he said pointing at two very handsome boys. I feel so formal saying handsome.