Chapter 11 - true feelings

~ Cameron's P.O.V ~

I fucked up badly.

I Wanted her. I Wanted to be the one to call her mine. I wanted to be able to kiss and hug her whenever. Now I couldn't!

Fuck.

I turned my key and the click made me almost wanna die right there and then. The door opened and it felt as if I was in a movie. As if everything was going in slow motion. There she was, on the bed, looking at the tv screen. A smile was on my face until I looked at the person next to her. Matt.

*24 hours before*

~ Caroline's P.O.V ~

"Why don't we just spin the bottle and see who's going to be Caroline's dream prince for a month or so?" Matt said and I blushed. He looked at me and smiled and I blushed even more. I've never noticed how attractive he is.

Everyone had a seat to form a circle and we all sat down. I spun the bottle and it landed between me and Matt.

"Well it can't be you Caroline so I suggest you say hi to your man Matt" Taylor smirked and I looked at Matt.

*24 hours after*

I heard the door click and instantly laid my head on matts shoulder as he put his arms around me.

"Matt? What you doing here?" Cameron said.

"Oh I just wanted Kendall to meet my new husband" i laughed "no I'm kidding but yeah, I just wanted Kendall to meet Matt. And you don't think I'm mad or anything right? I mean I was only upset cause she would be cheating on her boyfriend who also happened to be my best friend" I smiled and he was a little shocked.

"N-no not at all" he Said back.

"Good" I smiled and turned to Matt. We'd practised this for a while now. You can do this. I leaned in and gave him a small peck on the lips. Fuck.

"Be right back baby gotta go toilet" I smiled and turned around, looking at cameron for a second then standing up and walking to the toilet. I stood by the sink thinking. Shit. I actually did it. Fuck. Oh my fucking God. I didn't know wether I should smile to the fact that I did it or just worried about what was gonna happen. I heard shouting outside and quickly opened the door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing Babygirl. Cameron was just leaving" Matt smiled and gave cam a hard glare.

"Yes. Yes I was." Cameron said looking at me with almost what felt like disgust then turning to Matt and gave him a look that screamed "this isn't over" then went out and slammed the door closed.

"What was that about?" I asked Matt whilst jumping in bed and snuggling up to him. He actually smelt so nice and that was one of the biggest turn ons for me.

"Nothing lets just continue watching" he said kissing the top of my head and that's exactly what we did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHAZZUP?
So ik it's been sooooo long since the last update and we are very very sorry but on the bright side, we finally posted! Although it ain't as long because I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger #oops

ANYWAY, how y'all babes been? Not that you should care, lol but I'm alright even tho there's been a lot going on for me.

So I hope you enjoyed this mini chapter and just remember we love you all

~ Noa