Chapter 5 - high school crush

CAMERON'S P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shot up from my bed as I remembered that today was school. I stood up and quickly threw a white v-necked T-shirt on with some denim shorts. Ugh I probably stink!! I grabbed my phone and ran out only to bump into a girl.

"Ow! Watch i- oh hey cam!" Caroline said and a smile was plastered on my face. She must be late too. And so am I "You're not late!! I was the one who woke up at 5am! We've still got about 45 minutes."

SHE READ MY MIND!!!

I nodded and looked her up and down. The picture of her in her undies flashed back in my head and I bit my lip.

"Anywhooooo," I said coming back to reality "let's get something to eat" she nodded and we went down. I filled my plate with food and we sat down on a table, the boys joining us.

After finishing and laughing the shit out of us, it was lesson time..yay!! (Note the sarcasm)

I had the one and only subject, maths! Ugh how I hate it! I hugged Caroline and gave the boys a bro hug and then we all parted to the directions we were meant to go. It turned out me and Charlie had the same class so at least I have someone to talk to...

CAROLINE'S P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at a desk next to the window all the way in the back. Art is my favourite class however, I couldn't concentrate. All I could think about was the hazel eyed boy who is my roommate. The way his hands run through his hair when he's frustrated and jus- what on earth are you thinking Caroline? Are you crazy? He's your roommate and a friend of yours. Although you might be buddies, he still was your enemy.

Just face it caro! You like him and he likes you!! I mean, imagine him shirtless, his abs and muscles showing.

"Wouldn't you agree Caroline?" Mr. wallis said snapping me out of the debate in my head.

"Hm?" I asked looking around only to find the whole class staring at me...great!

"Don't you think that the different styles in this class is what brings us together and makes us..us?" she asked

"Uh..yeah sure!" I replied sitting up in my chair. The class was finally over and I looked at my notebook. I thought i'd see nothing but I was wrong. There was a drawing..or more like a doodle of him! HIM! Cameron Dallas.

I shut the notebook hard and walked straight to my locker. I threw the notebook inside and closed the locker, leaning on it. It's just a high school crush..nothing important.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. You hate him. remember? remember when he tripped you and the cement floor touched your head. Remember all the in-

"Hey! Caroline!" I her someone shouting my name and the voice was familiar. My eyes shot up and my heart started beating. No Caroline! No!

"Hey Cameron" I answered back.

"Well..I-I'm kinda hungry and it's lunchtime so do you w-wanna come with me to grab something to eat?" He looked kind of anxious...

"Yeah sure!" his eyes met mine and a smile appeared on his face.

I don't think this is a high school crush..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY BOOBOO'S!!!!! I'm sorry it took that long to update but it's been a lot going on in my life.

Anyway, i'm really hungry so I'm gonna go grab something to eat. see you later though!!!

-Noa