Chapter 6 - Regreted real bad

Sorry guys, for not posting anything, I was usually going to do reality show, but I figured why not write the room mates... Long time sence I've not posting...

But hey I'm going to do it now... :) CiaoBella -Gilda

~*~

I kept reapiting to myself, I don't have a crush on Cam, I don't. But boy was it tough. I was with him right now and how do I stop this weird feeling? Ugh. I don't have a crush on Cam. I kept reapiting.

"So, where are we going exactly? Because the school is right there." I ask pointing at the school. I wasn't sure where we were going, and it was only me and Cam, Only me and Cam, can this get any worse?

"We don't have classes after lunch, so I thought we could go to that new restaurant? And you are my room mate so I need to improve myself, don't I?" Cameron answered politley, and I forgot that it was only a half day today.

"So with we, it means- Only me and you, yes." Cameron interrupted me, oh look it got worser.

The drive to that stupid restuarang was quite... well awkward silence, Neither of us said a word. I was too caught up in my thoughts while Cameron was driving. Sometimes I wished I could read minds, until I saw them on Facebook or Twitter, then I took it back.

"Are we there yet?" I break the silent. "No, we still have about 25 minutes." He says turning around to look at me then back to the road, "But until 25 minutes, we do something, and don't get the wrong imagine" I say knowing what he would think, he just smirked.

"Fine, how about truth or dare?" He said while smirking.

"Really Cam, truth or dare? With just 2, ehh... no thanks." I say in a sassy tone.

"Fine, miss sass-princess, you're not the queen cause, everyone knows that the sass queen is Skylynn... duhh" I had a confuced face who skylynn was, and I think Cameron noticed because he said, that she was Nash and Hayes little sister.

"Well, I need to see my lost sister, because together gurl, we are the sassy sister, oh yeah the sass is real." I sassed and earned a laugh from Cameron.

"You're almost like her... You should meet her she's amazing and fab" He said snapping his fingers.

We stayed silent a bit. I was thinking about which game we should play, and Cameron... God knows what he's thinking.

"I know which game we Can play, well it's not really a game but it's facts... about us, sounds good?" He said, nodding, and of course I nod. I really wanted to get to know Cam.

"Full name? birthday? hobbies? etc you want to put into..."

"Caroline Emily Carson, my birthday is in August 29th 1996... I love to skateboard, draw - I love art and eat if that counts? I live with my mom and dad and little sister, Nicole, she's pretty annoying... And yeah..." I finish off, not knowing what to say next.

"My Name is Cameron Dallas, you already know my birthday was last month when my mom invited you and your mom, I also love to skate, which I didn't know you could, but that explains a lot of your cool skateboard, I love making people laugh, act and modeling and if food would count that's a hobby as well." I chuckled. It wasn't a normal chuckle, it was a blushy chuckle...

But why on earth did I blush? Because we like the same things? No... But why, I've had an argument with my feelings and thoughts that I don't like Cameron that way, but my feelings always say the opposite.

But come on... He was my fucking enemy and pushed me down the stairs, how the hell am I having a crush on him, when I don't even like him that way... or so I think.

After those random, intressted facts about us we put some music, and it came up, Demi Lovato ~ made in USA.

But I didn't need that song right now, I still had this butterflies in my stomatch when I was with Cam which I am right now. My thoughts were driving me crazy, well that was what I thought before Cameron, broke the silent between us.

"Do you have a boyfriend, or do you have an ex boyfriend?"

Why does my thoughts say, 'No but I wished you were my boyfriend'? I don't know what I should answer... well of course I don't have a boyfriend. But what I did right after, I regreted what I said I mean regreted real bad.

"Yes..."

"Yes what miss sassy?" he said. I took a deep breath before answering.

"Yes, I do have a boyfriend."

~*~

CLIFFHANGER...

IT WILL BE FUN WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER, If it's me who is writing the next chapter of course...

GUYS I'M SNAPCHATTING MY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW AND MY BEST FRIENDS ARE SO WEIRD AND CRAZY, WHICH I DON'T LET THEM BE ALONE WITH THAT OF COURSE., SO I BE WEIRD AND CRAZY WITH THEM... Or MAYBE it's the OTHER WAY AROUND, I'M WEIRD AND CRAZY AND THEY BE WEIRD AND CRAZY WITH ME, YEP THAT'S TOTALLY IT...

SO YEAH... I missed 2 lessons today in school... woop woop! ;) it was because I went to the hospital... yeahh.... (note the sarcasm)

I hate hospitals, but think they are cool, yeah I'm weird. ByE...

-gilda