Fallen Angel

Frisks POV:
It has been 3 days since mom let Chara stay with us. I used to sleep together with Asriel in his room, since he had two beds.Ever since Asgore didn't live with mom and Asriel anymore, mom let Asriel move to his room, so now I'm sharing room with Chara.

I was always an early bird, I woke up pretty late today, I woke up around 8 AM, but seems like Chara was still asleep. We haven't spoke much, but I can tell why they were so dear and precious to mom and Asriel. They looked so peaceful while sleeping, even with their messy hair and rosy cheeks they looked so adorable. The whole pillow was wet because of their drooling. It was cute, so I just chuckled. I got out of the bed and sat on my knees right beside them watching them sleep. They were really peaceful, they didn't make any sound, unlike Asriel, he would always have nightmares and would usually talk in his sleep, when he had nightmares he would scream and tremble and cry in his sleep. It was terrifying, but I got used to that. I would usually snuggle up close to him and cuddle him, by then he would go silent and I noticed he wasn't scared anymore, so this was completely new to me, and actually, I liked it. Two hours have passed and Chara finally woke up, they rubbed their eyes softly and they looked at me with their sleepy red eyes. 

''Frisk...'' - Chara said a bit comfused. 
''What is it Chara?'' 
''Why are you up so early?....And why are you watching over me?'' - They asked.
 I just chuckled. They smiled back, yawned and finally got up.  

''I'm going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, are you coming?'' - They asked gazing at me with a soft gentle smile. I nodded and ran quickly to them. Chara was quite skinny, they were somewhere about my weight, maybe just a little taller. They usually wear quite thick green sweatshirt with a yellow stripe on it, they usually exposed their legs, wearing brown shorts where they usually carry some chocolate bars without others noticing it. When we finally brushed our teeth we went back to our bedroom. Chara took off their sweatshirt. I turned around, I was too nervous to look at them. 

''You haven't seen people shirtless before or?'' - Chara chuckled a little; ''I'm not planning to go back to the bathroom just to change my shirt Frisk'' 

''You dork'' - I said as I laughed. They tried to hold their laughter in, but no use, in a second we were both laughing. Chara has a contagious laugh, Asriel said that they don't laugh too often, it kinda made me sad, because seeing Chara this happy really is heavenly beautiful, they should really laugh more. 

I looked a bit better around our room, and I noticed a buttercup drawing on the wall next to Chara's bed. I remember when we were all having dinner yesterday, Asriel mentioned Chara is really passionate about art, and I must say, that drawing might be only a buttercup, but it was really well drawn. 

''Chara?'' - I had an idea, I'll ask them to teach me how to draw. 
''What is it Frisk?'' - They asked in wonder jumping on their own bed.
''I heard you like to draw, can you maybe teach me some techniques?'' 
Chara suddenly smiled and nodded, they opened their locker's drawer trying to find papers, pencils and eraser. It took them a while, but they found it. 
Chara gave me the paper and a pencil, they told me to try to draw anything that's on my mind, I started sketching Chara at first until Chara sat right next to me. My heart skipped a beat when they grinned. 

''You know you aren't supposed to hold your pencil like you're writing when you draw, right?''
''No?''
''No silly, here let me help you...'' - Chara said as they took my pencil;''You should hold the tip of your pencil, it gives you more abilities and freedom when you draw, you might need awhile to get used to it.'' 

They gave me a warm smile as they brought back my pencil, I nodded, but honestly, now I was really curious to see more of their drawings.
''Can I see you draw something instead?'' - I asked.
''Sure!'' - They answered full of excitement. They took a paper and did few quick moves, it already looked amazing, I laid my head on their shoulder, after five minutes, Chara was done, they drew me. It was only croqui, but it looked absolutely adorable. 

''Do you like it?'' - Chara asked smirking at me. 
''Do I like it? I love it!'' - I was so excited over it, no one ever drew a picture of me before;''Can I hang it on the wall?'' Chara blushed a little bit but they nodded, I smiled and I ran out of the room

. I tried to find mom to ask her if she had any scotch tape. I entered the living room, she was there, she was reading a book, I didn't see the title, but it was pretty big and was the exact same color as Chara's eyes. She looked up at me when I came in. 

''Can I help you my child?''
''Mom, do you have any scotch tape? Chara drew me something, and I want to hang it on my wall.'' - I said 
''Oh! Sure dear, it's on the shelf'' 
I came to kiss mom on the cheek and smiled - ''Thank you!'' 
She just smiled back. When I took the tape with me and ran back to our room I found Chara writing something down. I didn't feel like sticking my nose, so I didn't ask anything, I just went to glue up the drawing on my wall. I couldn't stop staring at it. 

I sensed Chara looking at me, I turned around, and I was right, they were gazing at me with a subtle smile.