Flying over... Where are we?

We walked through the crowd with our heads down. We had our sweater hoodies on and our sunglasses. There paps' and fans screaming all around us. Could hear Niall cursing under his breath squeezing my hand at every word. As we walked through a fan got a tight grip on my arm, saying,"Lexi! Look here!" I did the one thing I wasn't supposed to and look at her. Her fist came straight to my face, and at my nose."Awe! Crud!" I held onto my nose, bleeding through my fingers. Niall looked up at the girl then me. He pushed her hand off my hand and squeezed me close, that my head was on his shoulder. The tears started streaming down, as I was in pain. The other boys ran up behind me and guarded me close. I stared to curse words I've never said before in my life. Niall smiled at the fact he could hear me cursing cause I was right next to his ear. We finally made it into the airport and quickly walked to our port area A34. We sat down in the seats and the boys came rushing over with paper towels. "You ok, Princess?" I put the towels on my nose, applying pressure, and lifted my head towards the ceiling.

"Yeah, I think. Is it broken?" He put my head down and removed the paper towels. He set two fingers on my nose and felt up and down.

"No, just a little bruisers, probably." I sighed in relief.

"Yes, thank god. When does the flight leave?" Niall looked at the clock on his phone.

"In like 2hrs." He said.

"Great. Now my butts gonna hurt even more." I looked at Niall and he started cracking up. Laughing that amazing laugh of his. He grabbed my hand and we started walking over to a far corner over the airport. He sat down in the corner and set his backpack next to him. I sat in front of him and he leaned in and kissed me. He pulled away and smiled. "What was that for?" I smiled at him.

"I just really love you, Lex. You mean so much to me and if I have never met you, I don't know what I would do." He reached into is backpacks front pocket and pulled out a shimmering turquoise box. I looked up at him and gave him a little smirk. I opened the box, and my jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh, Niall! It's beautiful." In the box, I pulled out a sterling sliver chained necklace with a four leaf clover charm with a 'N' engraved in it. " 'N' for Niall?"

"Yeah. So you know and everyone knows your mine." He started to smile and blush.

"I love it!" I turned around and he put the necklace around my neck. I felt the charm and it was cold on my skin. I turned back around with a huge smile on my face.

"Come sit next to me." I scooted over next to him and leaned on the wall. And leaned over and started to kiss me. The kiss started to turn really intense. His tongue going around my mouth while mine was to. Then he made a move. He bit my lip and did something with his tongue but it was so intense I didn't have time to think of what he did. My eyes shot open in surprise and then closed them. He's never kissed me like this. But it was so amazing. Then we were interrupted by someone.

"Umm... Niall- Oh! Sorry." Niall and I quickly pulled away and looked up at the guy who was Harry. Niall gave him a glare like saying,"Dude, thanks for interrupting." I just looked down and played with the charm on my neck. I got a glimpse of Harry looking at me twirling the charm.

"What do ya want, Harold?"

"Ummm. The planes getting ready to board."

"Thanks, Harold." Niall was still giving him an evil glare, as Harry walked away. Niall turned towards me and smiled. He sat up and reached for my hand. I gave him my hand and he pulled me up so quickly I stumbled and Niall caught me and held me close to him. "Careful,love." I laughed and gave him a peck on the lips. We held hands and walked over to the gate I picked up my suit case and followed behind Niall with my suit case rolling behind me. I had my own little backpack with British Flags on that Liam and Louis got me for my birthday. I reached into the side pocket and got out my black and red headphones. I plugged them into my phone and went to my playlist,'9.4 Favorite songs'. It's 9.4 cause some of them have bad language. The first song that came on was my favorite song 'Nobody Compares' from the TMH tour of the boys. I hummed the tune and smiled at the words. Niall looked over at me, and tapped my shoulder. "What are you smiling about?" He asked.