CHAPTER THREE. Cancer...?

CHAPTER THREE

Nick had to believe them, all that had happened had been true, why wouldn't this be?

"The records say that you were diagnosed with cancer on 1/24/14." Said Quincey

"That would've been tomorrow!" exclaimed Nick.

Quincey nodded.

"You would've died in two years."

"So you saved me..." Nick said, processing all that was going on, "what will happen to me now?"

"You can help us and become a new scientist-" said Quincey.

"Or you can go and rejoin society." Annabel interrupted.

"But we'd have to run some tests on you and get rid of the old viruses you contain and help you adjust to the new ones." Quincey said.

Nick nodded.

"...W-what happened to my family?" he asked.

"Well, I guess we could pull up their records and tell you about them. Would you like us to do that?" She replied.

"Yes please." he answered.

Annabel glanced down at the watch on her wrist.

"Alright I think it's time to show you to your new room." she said, not paying attention.

"Okay follow us," Quincey said.

Nick followed them to a small, white, windowless room. it was empty except for a small bed in the corner if the room.

"We'll come back tomorrow with the records okay?" said Quincey

Nick nodded, still shocked.

"Now go to bed." Annabel stated, still not paying attention.

"What she means us good night see you tomorrow." Quincey corrected as she closed the door.