Chapter2

"It's your first official day today. Don't you feel nervous?" B/f/n asks as I stare up at the huge building.

"Of course I feel nervous but I took this upon myself and I'm gonna go through with it." I say as I step out of the car then leans against it so I can talk to her.

"Just text me every hour or so and let me know how it's going." she says and I nod.

"I'll see you after alright. Have fun!" she says and I step back and watch as she drives away.

I let out a breath and walk into the building.
...
"Good morning Y/n!" The same girl from yesterday says with the same bright smile on her face.

"Good morning." I say with a smile then make my way to Yoongi's office which was on the very top floor.

When I get outside of the door I take in a deep breath then slowly push it open.

Inside I see Mr. Handsome man sitting there with headphones on and a notepad on the desk as he twirls a pen in between his index and middle fingers.

I didn't want to bother him so instead I just shut the door and slipped over to the desk I was given yesterday.

It was a desk the same size as Yoongi's but the only difference was mine was white marble and his was black.

The desk was diagonal from his and in the opposite corner of the big office room.

I saw that Yoongi's desk was decorated to his liking so I thought I could do the same.

I set up a picture of b/f/n and I with our guy friend Min in-jung.

We had all been friends since we were really young and we were all still very close.

I smiled at the picture for a couple of seconds, remembering the memory.

"You're smiling like you just saw a puppy." I hear and look up to see Yoongi with his head resting in his palm with eyes on me.

"Oh, sorry." I say as I look away from him and start to pull out my things.

"No need to apologize. You have a nice smile." he says and I feel my face heat a bit.

Usually I wasn't so shy and quiet but he made me feel flustered and insecure in a way.

"Thanks." I mumble and he laughs a little.

"I would say you have nice eyes but I have yet to see them." he says and when I don't say anything I hear him roll his chair across the marbled white floor and next thing I know he's in front of my desk.

"Look at me." he says and I feel my eyes widen as my heart beat quickens.

"Well." he says, his voice stern.

I clench my fist and look up so my eyes meet his.

Instantly I feel as if I'm over powered.

His eyes were hard and intense and My face felt like it was on fire.

Suddenly my phone began to ring.

My eyes widened a little as I pull them away from his and look down at my phone.

"Go ahead." He says and I nod and answer the phone.

"Yoo what are you up to, cutie?" In-jung asks from the other line.

I glance up at Yoongi then back down.

"Aish I'm at work, I'll call you back when I'm off and you can come over." I say and he groans on the other end then mumbles an okay then hangs up.

"Boyfriend?" Yoongi asks, a grin on his lips.

"It's not like that. He's a childhood friend." I say and Yoongi pulls his lips in and nods.

"Anyways, you really do have nice eyes." he smiles as he wheels himself back over to his desk.

I ignore the pit feeling in my stomach finish decorating my desk.

"So, what do I have to do exactly?" I ask after I finish the desk.

"Well lucky for you my schedule isn't hectic today so all you really need to do is relax until something comes up." He says as he begins to write in his notepad again.

"Alright, can do." I say and pull up my phone and text b/f/n to let her know everything is fine and dandy.

Soon enough the day comes to an end and I'm ready to go home.

"I'll walk you down." Yoongi says as he stands.

I look up at him and my eyebrows raise.

"It's alright." I say and he glances over at me and shakes his head.

"Come on." he says and since I didn't want to make him angry, I follow him out.

When we get outside I spot b/f/n's car.

"Y/n baby!" In-jung yells as he jumps out of the car and runs over to me to hug me tightly.

"Yah! I told you not to call me that." I groan as I hug him back.

"You know you like it." he grins and I flick his forehead.

"You two are something else." b/f/n says as she appears by his side.

I hear someone clear their throat and I turn around to see that Yoongi is still there but with wide eyes.

"Guys this is my boss." I say and b/f/n bows but In-jung doesn't.

"Nice to meet you. I hope Y/n is working hard and not being her usual obnoxious self." b/f/n says and my jaw falls a little as Yoongi straightens his posture.

"She's fine." he says and I'm a little offended that she spoke so lowly of me Infront of my new boss.

"Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow morning. It's a tight schedule so be ready." Yoongi says as he looks over at In-jung with a look of something I couldn't understand but it was by no means a good look.

With that he walks away and gets into a very expensive looking black car and drives away.

"What was that look about? Do you know him?" I ask and In-jung's lips flatten out into a straight line and his jaw clenches.

"He's my brother."