Chapter3

"Your brother?!" B/f/n and I ask in shock.

"You never mentioned a brother nor have I ever seen one at your house all these years." I say in disbelief.

"Let's not talk about this. You should quit." He says and my eyes widen a little.

"Why would I do that? I need the money." I say and he shakes his head.

"Seriously Y/n. It's better if you quit." In-jung says, almost in a pleading voice.

What was his deal?

"I'm sorry In-jung but I can't quit. I need this job, alright. I'm gonna go home and sleep though. Have fun you two." I say before jogging into my apartment complex.

All I wanted was sleep but now there was another this on my mind.

Why hadn't In-jung told me he had a brother and why was I just now finding out about him?

I sigh and fall back into my bed and soon I'm out like a light.

__
Yoongi's pov ~

What was In-jung doing with her? What was their relationship with one another? Why did I even care?

I had so many thoughts going through my head right now and all of my questions remained unanswered.

Was he the childhood friend she was on the phone with earlier? Aish! I don't care.

What they do doesn't concern me.

I let the thought slip away then head to sleep.

Tomorrow was to be hectic.
_
"Good morning, Sir." I hear as I enter the building the next day.

"Morning." I bow once before heading up to my office.

When I get inside I set my bag down and let out a breath.

Y/n would be here eventually and quite frankly after yesterday I wanted nothing more than to ask her all of the questions I had.

Sadly, I knew I couldn't because that would be unprofessional.

I walked over to her desk and picked up the picture frame and turned it over in my hands.

The picture was of Y/n, the girl from yesterday, and my brother.

They all looked really happy and young.

They were probably teenagers at the time judging by the outfits they were wearing.

"So this is what you've been doing all this time, In-jung." I mumble as I let out an irritated breath and set the picture frame back down.

Just then the door opens and I turn on my heels just in time to see Y/n walking in.

"Good morning." she says as she avoids my eyes.

That was actually one of my pet peeves but since she was so nervous for some reason, I'd let it go.

"Morning." I say as I make my way back over to my desk. From my spot I watch her sit down and place her hands in her lap.

"So what's the agenda for today?" She asks, glancing up at me.

"Well, In about 10 minutes I have a meeting, then after the meeting I have to go talk with the new trainees in my company. Afterwards I'm meeting up with an old friend which you can just stay here in the office for or go out and about until I get back. After that I have paper work which I'll decide if I need you here then or not." I say and she nods her head.

"Your friends said you're usually obnoxious so why are you so quite here?" I ask and she looks looks up at me and raises her eyebrows.

"This is my job. I'm not supposed to act childish here." She says and I see where she's coming from.