Chapter6

Your pov~

"It's seriously already been a full month since you started working there?" B/f/n asks in amazement.

"Mhm. I'm just glad I'm off today. Work is crazy and I barely rest anymore. I'm usually working till around 1am these days." I say as I yawn.

"Then go to sleep, crazy!" b/f/n says as she flicks me in the head.

"I wanted to hang with you guys though. It's been so long since we've all hung out." I pout as I wrap my arms around b/f/n's.

"B/f/n is right. Go to sleep or you'll get sick." In-jung says and I scrunch my nose.

"I'll sleep later okay. Let's just hang out, please." I plead.

"Y/n." They say sternly at the same time.

I frown and mumble under my breath how annoying they are before walking in the direction of my apartment complex.

When I get there I head up to my apartment.

I guess now that I think about it I am really tired.

A little nap sounded heavenly right about now.

Just as my back hits my bed my phone rings.

I let out a long whine before picking up my phone but I didn't know the number so I end it.

Finally as I'm about to fall asleep my phone goes off again.

"Who the hell is this? I'm trying to sleep!" I groan into the phone upon hitting the answer button.

"Y/n?" I hear and my eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry sir I didn't know this was your number." I say, face heating at the sounds of Yoongi's voice.

"I'm sorry I woke you. I'll just have someone else do it. I mean it is your day off. I shouldn't have called." he says.

"Well I'm already awake now so what is it?" I sigh.

"Well I wanted help picking out an outfit for this party I'm attending and I figured you could help me because aside from you being my assistant you're also close to my age." he says and I let out a breath.

"Where are you? I'll be there as soon as I can."

"I can just ask someone else." he says.

"Just tell me where you are." I groan.

I was irritable because I was tired.

Once he tells me where he is I fix myself up and head to the given destination.

When I get inside I look around and find him looking very flustered.

I make my way over to him and tap him on the shoulder.

When he turns his eyes meet mine.

"You made it." he says with relief in his voice.

"Well I can't exactly tell my boss no." I say and he frowns a little.

"I told you I'd have someone else help me." he says.

"Like who?" I say back as I cross my arms.

"Just help me find an outfit." he says as he moves to a different area.

"What type of party is it anyways? Like an old people party or a real party?" I ask and he turns to me with a glint of amusement in his eyes.

"An old people party?" He questions and I smile.

"Yeah. A party with a bunch of old people, obviously." I say as I skim the clothes.

"Well it's not necessarily like that. It's a party my father is throwing." He begins and when he mentions his father my eyes widen a little as I remember what In-jung had said.

"It's people from the music industry. Also, that means you're going to have to come with me." he says and my eyes widen again.

"Wait why do I have to go?" I ask.

"You're my personal assistant. It's kinda your job to accompany me in these types of things." he says.

"I don't even have enough money to buy an expensive dress for this type of party." I say and he laughs a little.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that." he says and my eyebrows raise.

"Just help me look for a good suit." he says and I sigh and help.

I give him a couple of options and he goes to try them on.

After a couple suits he comes out in one that makes him look really good.

"That one is nice." I say and he smiles.

"You think so?" He asks as he looks at himself in the mirror.

"Mhm."

"Then I'll get this one." he says then heads into the dressing room to change back into his normal suit.

I wonder what he wears when he's at home..Hmm.

I shouldn't be worried about that type of thing.

"Now, let me pay for this and then we can go shopping for your dress." he says and my eyes widen a little.

"We're doing that today? I don't have the money today." I say and he shakes his head.

"I said I got it, okay. Just let me take care of this." he says as he sets his suit on the counter and pays.

After he pays we head to the nearest dress shop.

It felt a bit awkward being in here with him but it's not like I could do anything about it.

"Go try on some you think look good." he says as he sits down.

I nod and go out in search of dresses.

Not that dresses were something I liked to wear but I guess I don't get a choice here.

I picked some out then changed into them.

I tried on many different ones and then I finally found a cute one.

It was a long red sleeveless dress with gems around the waist and neck ((picture above)).

It was beautiful.

"Well come out so I can see it." Yoongi says from outside of the dressing room. I let out a breath and head out.

When he sees me he doesn't say anything for a minute.

"Does it not look good?" I ask, a bit worried.

"No it looks amazing." he says and I blush a little.

"Get that one." He says and I nod and go change back into my normal clothes.

When I get out I look at the price tag and my eyes widen.

"Nevermind. Let's look for a different one." I say and he turns to me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why? That one looks nice." he says.

"It's too expensive." I say.

"Aish. Let me see it." he says and takes it then goes to pay.

This is for sure gonna come out of my paycheck.

"Okay let's go." he says and we head back to the office.

When we get inside we both sit down at our desks and I start on some of his paperwork then out of nowhere he starts to speak.

"Oh and one more thing." he says and I look up at him.

"What is it?" I ask and what he says next makes my jaw fall to the ground and my eyes widen.

"You're going to have to act like my girlfriend."