Chapter4

"Y/n..."

"Y/n..."

What was this noise.?

"Leave me alone, I want to sleep." I whine and then my eyes snap open and widen.

I sit up quickly to see Yoongi standing in my view.

"I'm sorry." I repeat as I fix my hair and pat my face to wake myself up.

"You don't have to apologize. Did you sleep well?" He asks as he looks down at me.

"Mhm." I mumble even though I didn't.

I kept waking up seeing as you can't get very comfortable sitting at a desk.

"Since you seem tired you can head home while I do the rest of my paperwork." Yoongi says.

"Are you sure?" I ask and he nods.

"I just feel like you need me here." I mumble.

"Why?" He asks, looking amaused.

"I'll go. I have to talk to In-jung anyway." I say and go to stand but he speaks.

"Actually, I do need you here." he says and I look at him, eyebrows raised.

"Why? You just said..."

"What do you mean why? I'm your boss. Shouldn't you just listen?" He asks and I bow.

"Sorry." I mumble and sit back down.

We sit there in silence for a solid twenty six minutes before he speaks.

"So how do you know In-jung?" He asks and I glance up at him.

Usually this would probably be weird to ask your employee but I guess it's okay since his brother just so happens to be one of my best friends.

"Sorry, I don't mean to push my way into your personal life." he says.

"Ah it's okay. I mean he's your brother so it's not that big of a deal." I say.

"I've known In-jung since we were in elementary school and we became closer as we grew up. I guess he's like my brother in a way." I say and Yoongi stares at me from across the room with a look I didn't understand.

"You two seem closer in a way other than you looking up to him as a brother ya know." He says and I scrunch my nose.

"It's not like that. In-jung has liked me ever since as long as I could remember but I've already told him I don't feel the same. He keeps trying though because he says it might change my mind." I say and Yoongi pulls his lips in.

"Ah well enough about him. What do you do for fun?" He asks and my eyebrows raise.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I'm just trying to learn more about my personal assistant. We'll become closer before you know it." he says.

"Well it's probably a bit embarrassing though." I say, looking down.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I write."

"Why would that be embarrassing?" He asks as he laughs a little.

"They're romance stories." I say as I feel my face heat.

He just stares at me for a moment and my face heats more.

"Well I guess there's nothing wrong with that. It most likely means you're a romantic person which can be a good thing." he says after a moment and I just nod.

"What about you?" I say.

"Huh?" He asks and even a little shocked.

"What do you do for fun?"

"Hmm. No one ever really asks me that so I hadn't really thought about it." he says as he leans back in his chair.

"People don't ask you about the things you like?" I ask, honestly a bit surprised.

"All the people I know only care about my money and music. No one actually cares about me as a person." he says and I actually feel sad after hearing that.

"Well then I guess I'll just have to be that person." I say and he looks up at me surprised.

"What?" He asks and I realized how that must have sounded.

"No I didn't mean it like that. Just forget I said anything." I say.

Now I suddenly lost all of my confidence I had gained to talk to him.

"No it's okay. I'd like that actually." he says and for the first time ever I actually saw him smile.

I look down at my lap as I feel my face heat again.

Why was seeing him smile making me feel so hot?

I shake my head and check the time.

It was currently 10:36pm and I was tired and worn out from today.

"I'm done with my paperwork." Yoongi says and I look up to see him standing.

"So I can go home?" I grin.

"Don't say it like you're excited to get out of here." he says and I laugh.

"Well I am." I say and he scrunches his nose but pats my shoulder.

"Then let's go." he says and we head down.

When we get outside I go to pull out my phone but he stops me.

"I'll drive you home." he says and my eyebrows raise.

"Isn't that a bit weird?" I ask.

"Not at all. We're basically friends now and if not we will be soon." Yoongi says.

"Okay fine but only because you seem like someone I'd actually be friends with." I say and he looks a bit taken back but then smiles.

"Let's go." he says and we get into the car and I tell him where to go.

The car ride is silent but not as awkward as I thought it would be.

"It's that one right there." I point once my apartment comes in view.

"Alright. Tomorrow is gonna be another busy day so be ready." Yoongi says as he pulls Infront of my apartment.

When I look up at my belcony my eyes widen a little.

"What? What's with that face?" Yoongi asks from beside me and I point up to my belcony while facepalming.

"Are you dumb!?" I yell up to In-jung as I get out of the car.

"Don't worry. Come up I wanted to talk to you!" In-jung says as he jumps from the railing back into the belcony area he was just dangling from.

"Is he always like that?" Yoongi asks.

"He's your brother. Shouldn't you know?" I ask but he totally ignores my question.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning." Yoongi says as he gets in the car and drives away.

Why did they get so tense at the mention of each other?

I let out a breath and head up to the idiot in my apartment to get answers that I could no longer wait for and I was determined to get them.