Chapter9

Yoongi's pov~

The next day at work seemed slow and quiet.

Without Y/n being here it felt lonely.

"Sir, there's someone here to see you. They say they're close to you." The lady from the front desk, Eun-bi, says as she pops her head in the door.

My mind instantly goes to Y/n but then I remember that she would have just walked in.

"Send them in." I sigh as I lean back in my chair.

"Hey." I hear and see my ex, aka the girl from the restaurant, walk into my office.

"What are you doing here? I'm working." I say as I turn my attention back to the work on my desk.

"I wanted to visit you. Is that a crime?" She says as she sits down at Y/n's desk.

"Seon-ok, maybe-"

"So I heard you have a girlfriend now." she interrupts.

"Where did you hear that?" I ask, looking up at her.

"I know people." She shrugs.

"Well yeah, you heard correctly." I say.

"I never imagined you'd find someone who actually cares about you. Maybe she's only dating you for the money." Seon-ok says and I grit my teeth.

"She's not.

"Well technically she's your personal assistant for the money so wouldn't dating be the same way? She wants money and that's what she's getting." She says.

"On the other hand. I have a boyfriend now." She says and my eyebrows raise.

"Why are you here Seon-ok?" I ask, ignoring what she said.

"I wanted to have a double date. Me with my boyfriend and you with your girlfriend." she says and I shake my head.

"I'm not doing that."

"Why not?" She asks, eyes narrowed.

"I'm just not." I say.

"Is it because you two are not really dating?" she says and my eyes widen a little.

"Of course not." I say.

"Then it shouldn't be a problem. I'll see you tonight at 8." she says as she stands up.

"Don't be late." she then says before leaving.

Once she's gone I let out a long sigh.

How was I supposed to bring this up to Y/n?

Plus if she wasn't feeling well and I made her go tonight I would seem like a bad guy.

What else was I supposed to do though.

I pull out my phone and call her and after a couple of rings she answers.

"Yes?" She asks and I suck in a breath.

"I have a huge favor to ask." I say.

"Oh no. What now?" She asks.

"I need you to come on a date with me tonight." I say and the line is silent.

"Not an actual date. My ex wants this and she wants me to come with my new girlfriend and she comes with her boyfriend." I say and I hear Y/n sigh.

"Do I have to do this?" She asks.

"Well she already knows that you're my assistant too and she's already seen you so it can't be someone else." I say.

"Fine." she groans.

"Thank you. I'll come pick you up around 7. Make sure to dress nice." I say and after one more thank you, I hang up.

I felt bad making Y/n do this again but I didn't want Seon-ok to get suspicious.

It may seem selfish but I need Y/n to do this for me so no one gets suspicious of what I'm doing.

I need this to work.

I somehow need to convince them so they don't ever assume it's all a lie.

So what am I going to do?
__
Your pov~

Another day of acting like Yoongi's girlfriend? Why did I get dragged into this?

I'm supposed to be his personal assistant not his personal rag doll that does things unrelated to work.

I sigh as I grab my phone and wait for Yoongi.

Today I'd bring up how I can't keep doing this.

Before I know it he's here and we're on our way to the restaurant.

"Please mind what you say. Seon-ok is really critical and says what's on her mind without even giving it a second thought." Yoongi says once we get out of the car and head inside.

Great.

Another thing to make me nervous.

"Yoongi." I hear and see the girl from before.

So she is Yoongi's ex.

I mean she is really pretty.

"Let's go." Yoongi says as he pulls me, by the hand, over to them.

"Awe Y/n you look so cute." Seon-ok says as she stands and hugs me, breaking apart Yoongi and my hands.

"Thank you, so do you." I smile.

When she pulls back she sits back down and I sit down next to Yoongi.

"You two look good together. Don't you agree, Oppa?" Seok-ok asks as she wraps her arm around the guy beside her.

"They do." He smiles and Yoongi takes my hand under the table.

"Thank you. It's been a long time since I've felt love like this." he says and the guy smiles.

"I agree with you on that." He says as he smiles down at Seok-ok and I couldn't help but to smile.

I wanted a love like that.

I hadn't had a boyfriend in a long long time and seeing them together and happy made me want one.

"You're also his personal assistant then?" The man asks and I nod.

"She's really good at her job." Yoongi says, squeezing my hand a little.

"I bet." Seok-ok says and my eyebrows raise a little.

"I mean I can only imagine the things you two do in that office all day." She says and my eyes widen as my face heats.

I suddenly wanted to take my hand from Yoongi's but I couldn't which made it even more awkward.

"Well you know how it is." Yoongi laughs and the guy laughs too as my face heats more.

Did he really just say that? Thinking about it made my face feel like it was on fire.

"Enough of that, let's order." Seok-ok says and I thank her in my head before skimming the menu.

Tonight is going to be a long night.