Chapter15

Your pov~

"Come on. You walk so slow." I whine as I glance back at Yoongi.

He just seems to walk slower.

We had been walking around for awhile now and we were going to go eat.

We decided to walk so we could enjoy the nice weather and I was glad that we did.

It was beautiful out tonight.

"Come on." I say as I grab ahold of his hand and drag him after me.

When we finally got to the restaurant we go inside.

"Reservations for Mr grumpy pants." I grin and the lady laughs a little then looks down.

"You two are a cute couple." she says and that's when I notice Yoongi's hand is still in mine.

Before I could object he speaks.

"Thank you." he says and my cheeks heat a bit.

He didn't deny it.

"Right this way." she laughs and we follow behind her.

She must have known who he was because she didn't question it.

"Thank you." he says as we sit down at the table that was completely separated away from everyone else.

He grabs ahold of the menu and opens it.

Suddenly the question I had been dying to know came to my mind and I spoke without thinking.

"Did In-jung say anything to you?" I ask and I watch as his eyes scan the menu then stop and glance over at me from the other side of the table.

"What would he have to say to me?" He asks after a moment.

"I don't know. It's just that he said he was going to see you and then.." I trail off and his eyebrows narrow.

"He was with you before he came to me?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah we were hanging out. You knew that." I say and he looks back at the menu.

"Ah well, yeah, he said some things." Yoongi says as his eyes trail away again.

"Like?" I ask.

"He basically told me to stay away from you." he says.

"I'm sorry. He's just very overprotective. You know how best friends are." I say and Yoongi looks at me directly as he sets the menu down.

"He's not just your best friend. He's a man that's in love with you. That's why he's so protective and jealous." He says and I let out a breath.

"He knows I don't feel the same way." I say.

"That doesn't mean his feelings are just going to go away." Yoongi says then stares at me for a second before speaking again.

"I'm not going to listen to him, just so you know." he says and I look up at him with raised eyebrows.

"Well we work together. Of course you can't listen to him." I say.

"That's not what I mean, Y/n." he says and once I realize what he means my eyes widen a little.

"Can you say that out loud so I can be 100% clear on what you're saying to me right now." I say and he looks me straight in the eyes then speaks.

"I like you, Y/n. I want you to be my girlfriend."