Rainfall

1 week later

I pulled open the door and set the bags on my kitchen table. I started to unpack the bags when someone's hands covered my eyes. 'Chilli, get off me I need to finish unpacking.' He removed his hands from my eyes and spun me around. I leaned into him and kissed him lightly on the cheek. I grabbed a bunch of grapes and started eating the one by one as I sat on the sofa. I turned the TV on. 'We have exclusive images of Charlie Rowe with a mysterious girl!' The American presenter shrieked. 'Now, for all you Rowebots out their. We have news! We have all seen Charlie with this girl, for the past month. I think it's time for him to tell us. Don't you?' I laughed as images of us together shot up on the screen. 'Its been rumoured that she is a model and she is in his newest film, Walking with dinosaurs 3D. All we Rowebots wanna know now is, are these rumours true?!' I called Charlie over. 'Looks like I'm a mysterious girl!' I laughed. 'I can't believe you haven't even told them about us.'

'You do realise, I haven't even asked you to be my girlfriend yet?'

'I suppose.'

****************

'Ugh, no. It's raining. Why has it got to be raining?'

'Its not my fault amb.' We jumped out of his car and ran under a tree. I looked quickly around before slipping my t-shirt off, leaving me in just my red bikini and my shorts. Charlie did the same and we slipped quickly into the water. 'Why are we even doing this?!'

'Instinct.' I laughed. I swam up to him and grasped onto him. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my jaw. I moaned and drew circles with my fingers on his back. *flash* *flash* *flash* *flash* *flash* *flash**flash* *flash* the flashed continued. And I hid my face from the bright lights. 'Omg Thankyou guys!' One female reporter said. 'Whats your name girl?' She asked me. I ignored her question and I climbed onto Charlie's back and he quickly climbed out of the water, which gained more flashes and wolf whistles. He opened the passenger door and dropped me in and rushed round and dove off.

***********

Okay I'm gonna add a little bit of drama to this! Tee hee thanks guys. Keep reading and voting. I will need a new character, so please comment your name or a random name for it to be used, I need one male and one female. Thanks! Xoxox you are the best.