Thankyou

Ambers POV

As I pulled into the driveway I noticed many screaming fans and paparazzi were there. Every time a camera flashed I would squint and try to turn my face away. I parked the car and got my stuff out of the boot. I could just imagine the headlines on all the magazines. As I rushed away from the car I made sure I locked it. I tried to hide my face form the cameras as I knocked on the front door. As I waited I tried to see his large house, white, 3 or so floors, large. Obviously. In a midst my thoughts I was dragged in by harry. 'I'm sorry about them.' he signalled to the fans and paps outside as he quickly closed the door. I took my shoes off and dumped my bags at the door. 'thankyou so so much harry. You are a saviour.' I hugged him tight.

'okay okay.' He let go of our hug. 'come on then.' We walked into his sitting room and sat on one of the sofas. He muted the TV and began to talk. 'So, Amber. What happened?' I groaned and he raised an eyebrow. I began to tell him all that had happened.

Charlie's POV

Should I be giving her time to relax and forgive me. Or should I go to Harry's house and drag.. no... ask her to cone home with me. I had no idea what to do. Was I even sure she was there?

Ambers POV

He pulled me into a hug. I was almost in tears just talking about it. 'Come on. Let's order doke pizza and stuff our faces till we are stuffed whilst watching friends. Yeah?' I nodded. He was such a great friend. As he went to order a pizza I decided to pull my phone out of my pocket. *51 missed calls from Chilli, 34 unread texts from Chilli.* I needed a break. I turned my phone off and put it back into my pocket.

Charlie's POV.

I started the car and set my sat Navy for Harry's address. I had found it online. Oh what the one direction fandom can do. I drove past a church and a few shops and turned a corner then I saw his large white house. I also saw crowds of people. Fans? Paps? Both? I pulled into a car parking space at the side of the road. What do I say. What do I do?

***************

what do you think? Should she forgive him? what should Charlie do? What should harry do? What should Amber do? Haha. I really hope you enjoyed this, even though its short. All my chapters seem to be short. So, I am going to try and make them longer, if I can. This may mean longer between each chapter, but I hope that'd not too bad. please keep voting and commenting it means the world to me! xoxoxoxo What do you think should happen next?