Kendall

I borrowed your name Kcourt .

I felt my phone buzzing my pocket. 'Yello?'

'Charlie? is that you?'

'Um.. Yes. Who is this?'

'Its me, Kendall.' Shit. 'I saw you in the mags with that girl. I can't believe you are like, cheating on me.'

'What the fuck Kendall!' I walk to the bedroom and close the door behind me so Amber couldn't hear me.

'We never properly broke up, so basically we're still going out and I'm still your girlfriend.' I could've sworn I heard her smirk.

'Kendall. I don't have times for your fucking stupid games.' I hung up and walked back to Amber. 'What was that about Chilli?' I rubbed my temples.

'N...nothing.'

'Charlie, your scaring me what's wrong?' I never wanted to scare her but...but.

'I er... I need to go.' I quickly went out of the apartment and walked to my car.

'Charlie Rowe get back here right now! Your freaking me out. What the hell is wrong?' She only used my full name when she was angry or worried. Shit. I got in the car and drove off. I ignored her numerous calls and I drove full pelt until I reached Kendall's apartment.

I parked the car and stormed up to her door, I banged on it repeatedly. 'Im coming, I'm coming.' I heard her say from inside the house. She swung open the door. 'Oh, Charlie.' She beckoned me in. I walked in and stood by the door. She stood infront of me. It was then I noticed what she was wearing. A red lacy bra, that was obviously a little small because her breasts were pilling out and daisy dukes. 'I want to break up with you.' I said. She burst into laughter and walked away into her bedroom. I followed her to the door. 'That was awful. Come here.' She beckoned me to the bed.

'Bitch puhlease.' I walked back to the main living room she rushed after me and puck shed me against the wall kissing me and thrusting into me. It was then I heard a gasp, a cry, and a shout. I turned to face Amber, her sad and angry face was full of tears as she began to run out. I pushed Kendall away and ran after Amber. I reached her on the staircase and grabbed her wrists she pulled away from me. 'Why Charlie, why. Why me! Y told me that you would never hurt me. But there you go, you just threw your promise into the fucking bin.' She rushed off again and ran to her car, I ran after her and got into mine. I followed her, right on her tail. She wasn't getting away from me. I went through red light after red light. When she sped up, I sped up. When she slowed down, I slowed down. She finally parked up at the parking for our apartment and ran off, into the park, towards the woods. I sprinted after her. Calling out her name, begging for another chance, do give her an explanation.

******

******

*******

******

******

I collapsed to the ground.

She was gone.

I had lost her

For forever. I closed my eyes and felt my self falling and falling into a deep dark and black hole