Premiere ~Charlie's veiw

Charlie's POV

I stepped into the black car and closed the door. Today was the day I had to face Amber again, after Seeing her at Harry's, that damn harry. I pulled out my phone and went on my twitter, there were mentions of Harry and Amber, and Louis? Louis? Who was Louis? Oh, that other one from 1D. I saw pictures of the three together, one with Louis' fucking hand on Ambers fucking waist. Fuck. And Harry was glaring at Louis. wait, what is this? a love triangle between them three?!?!?!? When we arrived i put my phone into the pocket of my suit. I straightened myself up and put on a grin, just in time for my door to be pulled open and the flashes began. I stepped out looking around for Amber, still keeping a grin on my face. There was no sign of her. I posed for a couple of photos with fans and paps and interviews. The screams grew louder and I noticed Amber looking at me through my periferal vision. I glared back at her and Harry and Louis. I continued my interview, smiling as if nothing was going on. As I continued up the carpet towards the cinema I tried to contain my anger and smile, but it was hard. As I was getting closer to the cinema I was drawing nearer to them. Louis was stopped by an interviewer, this was my chance, I power-walked a little bit so I was even closer to them. That was when I heard my name and Ambers in the same sentence. 'Charlie! Amber! Can we have a picture of you two together?!' I felt a little shiver inside of my core. I noticed that Amber began to move hesitantly but  Harry and Louis held her back. 'No.' Louis said to the woman.

'Why?!' She yelled back.

'Because.....Because......Because its non of your effing buisness.' Louis yelled back at her. My eyes raked up and down her body angrily as she and her "lovers" walked away. I continued glaring at her, making holes in her body. When I took my seat I was sat on the edge of a row, Amber across the aisle next to me, Louis next to her and Harry the other side of Louis. I heard Amber and Louis giggling and talking. When the film began I couldn't concentrate, Had Amber really moved on? If she had, which one with? Harry? or Louis? Harry? Louis? Louis? Harry? Would she of even moved on? I know she had noticed how awful I look. But would that have even changed her mind about moving on? As the movie continued on I couldn't help but glance over at her and Louis, silently messing around. Is she going to the after party? I sure was. I was just gonna drink my worries away. No matter what.

Hey guys, I realized that I needed more Charlie sooo. there you go! I hope you liked it! Im sorry it is short but there wasn't much else. :'( Do you want more Charlie? Who do you ship? Hamber? or Lamber? You can make other ship names up. Be my guest. And to all my ghost readers, who don't vote or comment, don't be shy! I wanna know what you think!! Comment where your from! I'm from england but I live in wales but go to school in england, so basically I go on holiday everyday! If you think about it optimistically! Remember to COMMENT WHERE YOUR FROM  and vote.

xoxooxoxoxoxixoxoxixox