Lost

Amber's POV

I looked around me, it was much darker now. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. 10:23. So late. I surveyed my surroundings. Tall trees that look like fingers and objects in the dusky moonlight. I buttoned my jacket up and walked on. where is the end of this forest? why did I do this? just...just leave him. hurt him. I am nothing without him. He cheated on me. Me. ME! I got out my phone and went to maps. I was about 1 mile away from ou.....his apartment. There was no way I was going back there. I walked towards a gate and peered around. I couldn't see him anywhere. I quickly walked towards the apartment. I saw my car and his outside his apartment. what if he's in the apartment, waiting for me? I decided to risk it. I walked up the stairs and pulled out my keys from my back pocket and unlocked the door. I quietly peered in. There was no sign of anyone, so I quickly grabbed a bag from the closet and packed a few clothes and shoes and grabbed my phone charger purse and handbag. When I was done I went out, locked the door and threw the stuff into the back of the car. I got into the drivers seat and drove away.

Charlie's POV

I lifted myself up and walked back to the apartment. I opened the door to find that someone had been in. I walked into the bedroom and saw the closet door open with her suitcase gone and a lot of her clothes. I walked back into the main living area and aw her phone charger was gone and so was her handbag. I slunk onto the sofa. Why, why, WHY!!!! why did she have to go? I went to the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. I pulled out a bottle of vodka and poured it into a glads.

I'm really sorry that I haven't uploaded in aaaaaaaages, I've been busy rehearsing for a play, my lat performance was tonight :( and I have been Ill. I know, I know. I should be writing more because I was ill and off school but I was so weak I literally could lift myself up or  hold a glass. I luckily just made the plays but it was hard and painful work. but anyways. if you have any ideas or thoughts please either comment then or message me, I would love to hear them! I'm getting a bit stuck!! and hot! Jesus. I'm just gonna change my PJs im dying here. byeeeeee Xoxoxoxox ly