Chapter Two: Part Four

You could feel tears forming , as you bury you're face into you're hands.

Prodigy runs out the room to catch Prince. Roc follows behind.

“I'm so sorry, YN. Everything will get better , I promise. I am going to go out to get you some birth pills.”, the doctor says.

When , he leaves you and Ray sit in complete silence.

After a few seconds, he walks over to you.

“I know.” , you begin. “ Just say It. Pick on me , whatever . I know , this is what I deserve.”

Ray sighs and says : “ Yeah , it is what you deserve. You played ALL of us, YN. And , now you are about to pay the consequences.”

You sit in silence because you know he is right.

Ray : “Now , you're pregnant. Princeton doesn't want to be the dad.... what are you gonna do?”

YN : “ I don't know what i'm gonna do Ray.”

For a seconds you sit in silence. Then you hear a voice come in.

Roc : “I'LL BE THE FATHER.”

Ray looks up in shock.

YN : “WHAT?”

Roc : “I said i'll be the father.”

YN : “Roc. You can't do that.”

Roc : “Why can't I? Princeton won't be, so SOMEBODY has to.”

Ray nodded and put his arm around Roc.

Ray : “That's what I'm talking about.”

Roc : “YOU should be doing my job. She's YOUR girl.”

Ray : “But, it's not my baby.”

Ray grabbed his jacket off the chair and headed out the door.

Ray : “I'll bring something to eat for you back. I know you're hungry.”

When Ray left, Roc walks over to you.

Roc : “I really wanna do this YN.”

YN : “Buut...why? After everything I put you through.”

Roc sighed and said : “You put us ALL through some mess. And I should just walk out like Prince did. But, im not. I'm a better person. AND I think I had more feeling for you then any of them did. INCLUDING Ray.”

YN : “Really?” you said smiling.

Roc : “Yeah.” He put his arm around you.

A few minutes the doctor walked in.

Doctor : “How's everything going?”

YN : “Fine. No pains yet.”

The doctor explains how hard its gonna be with the baby and the medication you will be on.

Doctor : “And, i'm pretty sure the baby wants his dad in his life.”

Roc : “I'LL BE THE DAD.”

You smile as his courageousness.

Doctor : “Are you sure?”

Roc : “POSITIVE. I want to be in the baby and her life. I have feelings for both of them.”

Doctor : “It's gonna be a lot of responsibility.”

Roc : “I know. I WILL be alright. It's just HER.”

YN : “Me?”

Roc : “Yeah. If we have a relationship witht the baby, we gotta have one together first. Which means NO CHEATING YN. You gotta stay faithful. I stay faithful to you, you stay faithful to me. If not, you're going to be raising a baby BY YOURSELF.”

Doctor : “And that's very hard YN.”

You sit and think about it. Roc is amazing for wanting to take care of you and the baby. But you HAVE to stay faithful YN. No goofing around with Ray anymore. Or prince or prod. JUST US.

You sat for a moment then said : “I PROMISE Roc.” Roc then grabbed you and kissed you passionately on the lips.

You hoped the promise that you just made will stay.