Chapter Four: Part Three

( Rayanna POV )

She hit me head first against the wall. I was furious with this bitch.

“STUPID BITCCH!” I yelled.

I charged toward her, and had my hand around her neck.

I push her on the bed, and starting punching her.

Keisha: “STOOOOOOOOOPPP! Roc get them!!”

She rolled over, got on top of me. He punched pounded in my face.

“STUPID BITCHH!” , she yelled.

I pushed her so hard she knocked over the table and phone by the hospital bed.

Roc grabbed her by her arms. And Prince grabbed Winnie.

Rayanna: “I'LL FUCK YOU UP REAL GOOD IF YOU TALK ABOUT HIM EVER AGAIN!!!”

Winnie had tears running down her cheecks.

Winnie: “IM SICK OF YALL!!!”, her voice was breaking.

Winnie: “ITS ALWAYS WINNIE A HOE THIS, WINNIE A HOE THAT! IM SORRY, OK?! IM SORRY I HAD SEX WITH BOTH OF YA'LL!! YA'LL DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS FOR YALL TO CALM ME A HOE LIKE THAT!!! IT HURTS, OK?! IT HURTS!!!!” her face was buried in her hands.

Prince walked up to her, and put his arms around her. He whispered: “Im sorry...”

Keisha: “Ya'll all owe her an apology.”

They all said they were sorry.

Ray: “WAIT. We forgetting one important person. We owe her a big apology. We called her a hoe from day one. And, we all did her, so its our fault to.” They turned to YN.

Prince: “Im soooooo sorry, YN.”

YN smiled.

Prod: “I'm sorry, too. For everything.”

Roc: “Forgive us, YN?”

YN: “Of course. I love you guys.”

Everyone in the room gave each other a big hug. Everyone was happy with who they wanted. Finally it can be a whole new start.