Chapter Two: Part Six

(Diggy POV)

I ran backstage, and Issa followed behind. Just when I saw Rebecca run into her dressing room, a tall, healthy bald-headed guy in a black suit stood in front of me.

“You need something, man?”, He crossed his arms. “Only dancers are allowed back here without a VIP pass.”

Issa pushed against me, and handed the man a red card with a chain around it. “We have two lap-dances from Diamondz.” he lied.

I was surprised that Issa had a VIP pass for a strip club, but I'll ask him about that later.

The man exchanged glances with me and Issa for a while then gave him the pass back. He moved out of the way, and we walked passed him.

We ran to Rebecca's dressing room, and tried to open the door. She locked it.

“GO AWAY.”, Rebecca yelled.

“REBECCA. Open the damn door!”, I yelled.

“NO! What do you want?!”

“YOUR A LIAR, YOU KNOW THAT?”, I asked.

No response.

“REBECCA!”

Still no response.

I banged on the door loudly.

“AYE! Dude! C'mon, bodygaurds are all around us.”, Issa yelled.

“I DON'T CARE. She playing Prod man!”

“How?”

Just then Rebecca yelled, “WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?”

“NOTHING. Yet....”

Issa shoved me out the way of the door. “Rebecca. Just PLEASE open the door. I got Issa. I promise he won't do nothing to you. We just wanna talk to you.”

A few seconds later, Rebecca responded “Promise?”

I didn't say anything, but Issa responded, “Promise.”

(Yanna POV)

Roc kissed me on the cheek, while we waited for the waiter to bring our food. I looked into his eyes, and I could see so much happiness. That he loved me, and cared for me. But, the thing is.... I cared for Rebecca. A lot. I feel so bad betraying him like this. I mean, I love him. But more than a friend then what he thinks I love him as. He's a celebrity, and can give me anything I want. I just feel so bad....

The waiter came over and put our plates in front of us. He layed out the silverware, and said “enjoy.”

Roc smiled then looked at me. “You ok?”

“Yeah.”, I lied. “Just thinking.”

He took my hand, and said “About what?”

I put my head down, trying not to look at him.

“Babe?”, he put his hand under my chin and lifted it up.

I moved his hand away, and stood up. “Roc... I can't do this.”

“Do what?”

All of a sudden I seen a bunch of flashing lights all around the restaurant. I looked on the outside, and fans, mostly around 10-13 were jumping around with cameras and video phones.

“SHIT!”, Roc jumped up. “Let's go!”

He grabbed my hand and we ran into this black tinted van. Five bodygaurds surrounded the van so fans couldn't get to it.

When we got into the van, Roc got a phone call.

(Roc POV)

“Hello?”, I said picking up my phone.

“Aye, Roc.” It was Issa. I could tell he was whispering.

“Whassup, man?”

“I got some things to tell you. Like, seriously, my nigga.”

“What? And why are you whispering?”

“Because I'm trying not to let Diggy and Rebecca hear me.”

“Rebecca? Isn't that that the one Prod got pregnant?”

“Yeah! Yeah! Well, I don't think she's pregnant.”

All of a sudden Yanna grabbed me and kissed me for some unknown reason. She hopped on me and took my phone. “Get off the phone, and talk to me, instead.”

“WHAT?!”, I asked. Just a second ago, she was giving me a attitude.

I grabbed the phone back and pushed her off of me. “We can talk in a minute. This is important, right now, babe.”

“No! We need to talk now.” She grabbed the phone again.

I pinned her down and took the phone. “IN A MINUTE, DAMN.”

“Hello?”

“WHAT THE FREAK IS WRONG WITH YA'LL?!”, Issa yelled.

“Calm down, man. Tell me why you don't think she pregnant?”

“Because, I just saw her stripping.”

“What?”

“SERIOUSLY. Me and Diggy were at the strip club just now, and we saw her stripping. Either she have a really strong stomach, or somebody lying.”

“Damn.... ya'll told Prod yet?”

“Naw. I don't think I should. Remember when I called Ray last time with some cheating mess?”

“Oh, yeah.... Well, I think Prod should know. Diggy seen it with you, right?”

“Yeah, he's talking to her now.”

''I'll hit Prod up.”

(Jacob POV)

“I like this song!”

I played my new track for Sharanda I the studio, and she was dancing to it. “Really? You think it will go big?”

“Duh! This track is awesome.”

I smiled, and stopped the track. “So... what you thinking of doing now? I have a total relaxed day off, so I'm up for anything.”

“Hmm.... I'm kind of hungry.”

“We can go out to eat. But, somewhere private. Y'know.... these fans and everything.”

“What's wrong with fans?”

“Oh! NOTHING, NOTHING. I was just saying....”

“Because, I was a fan of you before.”

“Really? You don't seem like it. Usually, all my fans are like crazy and jumping all over me, autographs this, autographs that. But, it's all out of love.”

“I was really excited to be a background dancer for you. And, before I was going to come here, I had a bunch of posters, cd's, and everything for you to sign. I was going to have a heart attack when I meet you, but my friend Yanna told me to calm down.”

I looked at her. “You know Yanna? She's dating a close friend of mine.”

“Rebecca? Yeah, she's dating Rebecca. I didn't know you knew her, too!”

“No, Roc. She's dating a close friend of mine...Roc.” I said giving her a confused look.

She started chuckling. “No.....She's dating Rebecca.”