Chapter Two: Part Five

(RAY POV)

“His temperature is lowering, so he should be calm now then he was before.” I heard as I tried to open my eyes. When I opened them, everything was blurry. I tried sitting up but was too weak. I groaned as I was trying to get my eyesight back. All of a sudden I felt a soft, shaved hand touch my neck. A aroma of lavender flowers came on me. When the blurriness went way I looked up and saw the doctor above me. She had amazing, big, black eyes, that I didn't pay attention to earlier.

“How are you feeling?”, she asked me. I noticed her voice was very high and soft.

“Dizzy.”, I replied.

“Yeah, you going to feel like that for a while. I just shot you with the pill, and it had very strong affects.”

I groaned and tried to sit up. She grabbed my hand and sat me up.

“I'm Olamide Johnson. I'm the top doctor here, and watch over patients who have problems. Just call me Oli, or Ms. Johnson.”, she smiled.

“Ms. Johnson.”, I started. “What do you mean patients who have problems?”

She sat down in the chair behind her and scooted it in front of me. “Patients who have problems..... y'know, teenagers who are rude, crazy, over-the-top, or like you... the ones who don't like the other doctors. Very hard patients, who need to be held or discplined because they don't know how to act right.”

“Wait a minute. I'm not a hard patient though. In fact, I shouldn't be a patient at all. That's what I tried to tell my managers.”

“Yeah, your not crazy... that's what they all say. And a managers?”

“Yes. My managers. Walter Wilsap and Keisha Gamble.”

“Keisha Gamble.....”, she started. “I heard of that name before! My daughter talks about her a lot. She's a manager of some group that she goes crazy over.... Crazy Attitude? Insane Behavior? Mindless something....”

“Mindless Behavior?”, I replied.

“YES! Mindless Behavior! My daughter is IN LOVE with that group. Her room is FILLED with posters of them. She has their t-shirts, watch them everyday, she is an fanatic!”, She then looked at me and stopped talking. Her eyes squinched and she looked at me closely. “WAIT A MINUTE!” She jumped out the chairr and her mouth was wide open. “YOUR RAY RAY AREN'T YOU?!”

I smiled. “YES. I'm in the group, Mrs. Johnson.”

“OH MY GOODNESS. I'M SO DUMB! I don't know how I didn't recognize you... I see you everytime I walk into her room.”

I smiled again. “Who's her favorite member?”

“That Royal guy... Roc Royal I think his name is. But, I think that Prodigy guy Is pretty cute. He's very talented also.”

“You said you have a daughter... how old are you?”

She gasped. “You never ask a woman her age! How about you guess, though?”

I paused and looked at her. My eyes went down her body and she had a good shape. Skinny, but not too thin. Not too fat either. I moved my gaze from her body to her face. A baby face with an amazing smile and gorgeous eyes. Then, I stopped. I thought about Mya and how much I missed her. I don't want to move on to someone so fast. It's too early for me to be in anymore relationships. I then told her my guess. “27?”

She crossed her arms. “WRONG. I really look that old?”

“NO! NO! I was just.... I don't know.”

She laughed. “I'm 20. I just turned 20 today.”

“Really? WELL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.”

flashed me a huge smile.

(PROD POV)

“Aye, Issa.... I don't think your girlfriend would like you coming here. And I shouldn't even be dropping you off, remember what happened last time?” I parked my car.

Issa turned to me. “Listen Prod. It's not like I'm cheating on her! I'm just coming here to have a little fun... no harm done right?”

“But dude.”, I started. “You can't NOT cheat at the strip club.”

Issa opened the door and jumped out. “I got his iight?” He closed the door and ran inside.

I started my car up. “I can see some relationship drama starting up...”, I said to myself.

(Issa POV)

ASS! TITTIES! THIGHS! Yeeeeeeeesss, just like last time. I'm old enough, I can enjoy this type of stuff right?

I sat at the table that me and boys sat at before. I was just in time for a show. Everything went dark, and thew table in the center light up a bright green. Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and looked up.

“DIGGY!”, I yelled. We dapped hands.

“Whassup man?'”, he grabbed up a seat beside me.

“Nothing much....enjoying heaven.”, I joked.

He laughed and our full attention went on the stripper dancing in the middle.

“The girl of your dreams!”, a deep voice cam over the intercom in the strip club. “Hips, lips, and everything else..... you and my favorite girl …. DIAMONDZ!”

The stripper had on a a glow-in-the-dark bodysuit and her hair flowed down her back like a waterfall. “Well, got damn.”, I said to Diggy.

Diggy smiled, then it turned to confusion.

“What's wrong?”

He squinted his eyes and focused on the stripper more. He tilted his head to the right as she was undressing.

Finally, he stood up and shouted an unfamiliar name.

“REBECCA?!”

The stripper slowed down dancing and turned her head. When she saw Diggy, her eyes widened, and she ran backstage.

“THAT LITTLE BITCH!”, Diggy ran behind her.