Chapter One: Part Sixteen

(Issa POV)

Damn, i've been sitting outside in this limo for about 20 minutes. Ray needs to hurry the hell up. I rolled down the window of the limo, and saw Keisha leaning beside the car.

“Aye, Keish?”, I yelled out.

“What, boy?”, she said turning to me.

“After you curse Ray out..”, I started. “Can we go to McDonalds or something? I can feel my stomach touching my back, man.”

Keisha stuck her head in the car, “You know what? You better be lucky you good friends of MB, or I would make you walk!”

“But, you love me.”, I said blowing her a kiss.

She rolled her eyes, and turned her back to me. Just then, Ray came out of the jailhouse walking slowly. When he saw Keisha, his entire expression changed.

“Heeeeeeeeeey...Keisha...”, Ray said slowly walking to the opposite side of the car.

“BOY, DO NOT PLAY WITH ME.”, Keisha said crossing her arms. “Either you come here, because you do not want me to come on that side.”

“Oops!”, I started. “Someone in troubleeeeeeee.”

Keisha stuck her head in the limo again. “STAY OUT OF THIS. In fact, call Roc to see what he doing, instead of being in our business.” She threw her Android in my lap.

“Yes, MASSA.”, I said in a southern voice.

(Ray POV)

Keisha walked around the limo and to my side. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”, she yelled.

“Nothing, Keish.”, I said.

“OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING! Do you know what this can do to the group?! You boys have gotten WAY to out of hand.”

“But, Keish--”, I started to say until she cut me off.

“SAVE IT, RAY. You boys have gotten CRAZY. Me and Walter don't even know what to do. The phone lines have been buzzing with media, reporters, and more. You boys aren't going to stop until you look in the newspaper and see in big black bold letters, 'TEEN GROUP MINDLESS BEHAVIOR GOTTEN TO MINDLESS? CLUBS, STRIPPERS, AND JAILHOUSE! WHAT'S NEXT IN STORE FOR THE GROUP?'”

I can tell Keisha was really mad. It was nothing I could say or do, because she was right. All I did was put my head down.

She sighed and paced back in forth in front of me. “Walter is at the studio now trying to calm down the reporters. If your fans only really knew what you guys ACTUALLY do...”

She walked away from me and open the car door. “C'mon, we need to go get Prod, Roc, and Prince. Walter and I need to have a chat with all of you.”

(Prince POV)

“I love you so much.”, I told Miah as she layed on my chest in the bed.

She laughed and said, “i love you more.” Her pretty, white, smile could light up my entire world.

All of a sudden her expression changed and she sat up. “I have a question.”

“Anything.”, I replied.

“Are you still in love with YN? Because, you know... she did have your baby.”

I looked at her, and I could tell she wanted the truth. The truth is, I still did have small feelings for YN. But, I feel better when i'm with Miah.

“No.”, I answered. “I'm not in love with her anymore, and I know she had my baby... but that is the only relationship we have. I'm over her, and i'm with you now. Don't forget that either...”