Chapter One: Part Nine

( ISSA POV )

I woke up the next morning with Kayla layed on my chest.

The loved we made last night was amazing, and I think I was starting to really fall in love with her.

She moved over some and rolled over towards me.

“Sleepy head.”, I whispered silently.

“Hush.”, she said looking up at me.

She slid up, and gave me a kiss.

“How did I get here, again?”, she asked me.

“Well, after me and you did....WHAT WE DID.” she started to smile. “You told me you wanted to come home with me, so we left Mb's house, and I drove you home. Here with me.”

“Oh.” She rolled over on my chest again. “I'm glad I came with you, Issa.”

“I am too.”

She silently put her arm around me, and her eyes closed softly. I wanted this moment to last forever.

( YOJAIDA POV )

Last night I decided to sleep with Winnie, instead of with Prod since we had the argument. I slipped out of bed to go downstairs and get me a drink.

I opened the door, and my face went red. “THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?”

Rebecca spun around, holding a cup of orange juice.

“Helllooo?”, I put my hand on my hip.

“I spent the night.”, she said backing up into the wall.

“With prod?”

“Yeah....”

“And whats the problem with that?!”, Prod said walking in.

I breathed in hard. I forgot how sexy he looked in sweats. He had on a black tink top, and blue sweat pants.

Damn, he looked so fine.

He walked over to Rebecca and rubbed her stomach. “Eating for two?”, he asked.

She smiled and nodded.

“Come on.”, he grabbed her arm, and walked passed me.

I couldn't believe him. Even though I did wrong too, he did wrong first! And know all of a sudden, he's taking care of some hoes baby? Something ain't right....and I'm gonna find out.

( DAISY POV )

WHAT THE SHIT? I have been blowing up Diggy phone up for like two hours now. I wanted to tell him how sorry I was. Maybe he doesn't want to talk to me right now. I tried it one more time.

One ring. No answer.

Second ring. Still no answer.

Uggghhh!!! HES MAKING ME ANGRY.

( PRINCETON POV )

“Bae.”, I said running my fingers through my curls. “I'm hungry.”

Winnie chuckled. “What you want me to do about it?!”

“Let's go out to eat.”, I said sitting up from the bed.

“Where?”

“Idk. Lemme' ask Prod.” I hopped up, and went into the hallway.

“Aye! Prod!”, I knocked on the door silently.

A few seconds later, and unfamiliar girl came to the door. “Um.”, I started.