Chapter Two: Part One

Everyone sat in the room quietly waiting for the Limo to come. It has been a two weeks since the death of Mya, and the funeral was today. The loudness of misery fled through the air as everyone was all dressed in black. Yanna blew her nose as Roc caressed her. Everyone sat in the living room thinking about things. Thinking about how the little fights and arguments they have had no longer matters. And what stupid arguments can lead up to.

(Prince POV)

“Is Ray still changing into his suit?”, Prod said standing up and fixing his collar.

“I'm not sure.”, I replied. “I'll go check.”

I let go of Miah's hand, and walked up stairs to the bathroom. I knocked on the door softly. “Aye, Ray? You alright?”

No response. “Ray?” I called again. “You in here, bro?”

Still no response. I turned the door a little, and it slowly opened. When I walked into the bathroom, I saw Ray sitting on the stool with a white tink top on, dress pants, and church shoes. His hands were buried into his face. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He took his hands from his face and looked up at me. His eyes were red and full of water.

“I can't do this....”, He said to me.

“Yes, you can man.”, I replied.

“NO!”, he yelled. “NO I CAN'T, PRINCE.” He stood up and looked at me.

“I....lost my girl....”, his voice was breaking up. “I LOST MYA!”

“Ray.” I held his shoulder again. “I know your broken down inside so much, bro. But, you can get through it. Everything happens for a reason... Mya knows you love her. And she is probably up there smiling at you knowing that you care. I don't think she wants you to be sad, though. She wants you to live your life. Mya doesn't want you here sad, bro. I know she doesn't....”

“You don't get it.”, he replied walking over to the sink. “YOU DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND!” He picked up a Purple glass toothbrush holder and threw it against the wall.

“I do get it, Ray!”

“NO THE FUCK YOU DONT!”, he screamed. “YOU CANT. YOU CAN'T FUCKING GET IT. YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS IN THE FUCKING LIVING ROOM SITTING THERE BREATHING! Wanna know where the hell mine is? In the fucking grave laying there BREATHLESS, PRINCE.”

I could tell he was hurt. I mean, the dude just lost the love of his life. There is nothing that I could do, because he was to heart broken.

I leaned against the door in the bathroom. “You still coming to the funeral?”

He turned to me and gave me a smirk. “Ha... A funeral? My girlfriend's funeral? Really, Princeton?” He sat back on the toilet and buried his face into his hands.

Just then, Prod yelled from downstairs. “PRINCE! RAY! C'mon, the limo is outside.”

As I opened the bathroom door, I turned back to Ray. “I'll tell Mya you love her.”

(Diggy POV)

After the funeral, we went out to eat, then everyone went their separate ways. Laying on my bed, I was thinking about all the shit going on these past months. A lot of things, in fact. Damn, I hope Ray is iight....

“Diggy?”, my dad walked into my room. “Me and your mother are going out, we'll be back in a few hours. Can you watch over your brother?”

“WHAT? My brother can watch over himself, dad. I got some songs to record.”, I lied.

My dad sighed. “Alright. I'll bring the babysitter over, then.” He walked out my room.

The babysitter, Mrs. Brown was an annoying old woman. She always was overprotective over my brothers. Always telling me what I should and should not do around them, how they should be raised, and stupid stuff like that. Her daughter, Isis, on the other hand was BANGING. She had a body that was curvy, and lips that were sweet as candy. We used to talk, but then that's when I fell for Yojaida, and forgot all about Isis, even though she stays around the corner.