Yoonbum x Reader - Smile

Yoonbum came because he held secret love for Sangwoo. Yoonbum is now trapped because he came, for Sangwoo.
When I first saw him, I felt bad. At the time, I wouldn't think Sangwoo would give him the same chance he had given to me, the chance to live. But he did. I've gained trust with Sangwoo, I've had his trust for a long time and I'll never break it. I was fortunate because he hadn't broken my legs like what he did to poor Yoonbum. After staying with Sangwoo for so long and even watching him kill and torture his victims in the basement, I just couldn't watch him break Yoonbum's legs. He was different. . .

"Bum," I smiled "can you cut the celery for me please?" I looked down at him, still keeping my nice smile. Seeing him on his chair makes me sad but Yoonbum always smiles for me. When I see him smile. . . I'm happy again.

"Of course, (Y/N)" he nods his head, doing what I asked of him. We were making dinner while Sangwoo was out somewhere. Bum and I were making soup, we made conversation throughout our cooking until I stopped to see Yoonbum putting something into the food. Rat poison. He didn't think I saw until he noticed I stopped talking.

He looked at me with tears now streaming down his cheeks. "P-please (Y/N), I-I want to leave. . . P-please don't tell Sangwoo!" He said through his sobs.

Yoonbum's smile wasn't there anymore.
I didn't know what to do or say. I've had Sangwoo's trust for so long

but I like Yoonbum.

My head was throbbing and my heart was beating fast. I tried to calm Yoonbum down by wiping his tears away. "Bum, please listen. Staying with Sangwoo isn't very bad once he trusts you. You'll love him. . . and he'll love you." Yes, I had feelings for Yoonbum, but I know the only reason he's here is because he only loves Sangwoo.

Yoonbum looked at me with the last of his tears falling. He nodded his head.
"I won't tell" I whispered to Bum as I dumped the soup that he put the poison in. I only heard him sniff.

Soon, Sangwoo came back home with a bag of groceries that he set on the kitchen counter. "Welcome home" said both Yoonbum and I in unison. Sangwoo let out a faint smile and nodded. Tonight was the first dinner that Sangwoo let Yoonbum eat at the table with us.

Yoonbum smiled. It made me happy.

The three of us shared conversations, like a small family. Soon we all finished our meals and got ready for bed. Sangwoo allowed Bum to sleep in our room. Now all three of us were able to sleep in one room, and yes, on one bed. Sangwoo is a brother to me, and I'm a sister to him. So we didn't find it awkward to be sleeping on the same bed before Bum came. I now sleep in the middle of the two very people I love and trust.

It was now very early in the morning, too early. I awoke only to see that Sangwoo had gone somewhere and I was left in the bed with sweet Yoonbum. I smiled at his sleeping face, he looked very peaceful because even in his sleep, he's smiling. I sighed and scooted closer to Bum on the bed, hugging his tiny torso and falling back to a deep slumber.

Soon I woke up again, now to find myself to be the only one in bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes looking around the room. I got off of bed and walked into the rest of the house, looking for Bum.

But I couldn't find him.

I panicked "Y-Yoonbum! YOONBUM!!" I called out running around the house, checking every spot. The basement even. But I couldn't find him. Then I looked at the door, the door that led to freedom and for other people, death. 'He didn't really go outside right?' I thought. But I knew that he did. I was scared, again, I didn't know what to do because even with all the trust I've gained from Sangwoo. . .

Crossing the line meant death for me too.

I want to find my Bum and bring him back because Sangwoo would kill him if he found out he escaped. He'd find him, and he'd kill him. 'Bum's legs are broken, he couldn't have gotten far, I can quickly find him and return before Sangwoo gets back' Even with all the thinking, it was hard to make a decision.

But I bolted out the door anyway.

It didn't take very long to find Bum. He was only on the pavement at the end of the staircase, unconscious. 'He must've slipped and hit his head'. I took him inside, closing the door behind me. I cleaned up his wounds and laid him onto our bed, sitting aside on an old, wooden chair, watching him.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!!" I felt someone shaking me, I sat up straight, seeing Yoonbum on the bed In front of me. I forgot, but then I remembered what happened. I guess I had fallen asleep while watching over Bum. "S-sorry Yoonbum... I'm awake now." I say. Yoonbum nods his head and smiles but his expression soon changed into a curious one. "What happened...?" He asks. 'He doesn't remember he tried to escape'.

"You tried to stand and walk in the kitchen to reach for an ingredient you needed for breakfast. Because I was asleep, I couldn't help you. So your legs failed to support yourself and you hit your head on the counter." You thought it would be better off to lie to him. Yoonbum blushed from the story, embarrassed. "R-really? Gee, s-sorry. I must've caused a lot of work for you." He nervously said. You only grinned "it's alright Bum, I didn't mind."

"Yoonbum?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"...Have you ever thought of escaping?" You asked.

Yoonbum looked down,"yes."
You were sad, yet happy because Yoonbum told you the truth, he trusted you. "Y-Yoonbum you can't leave, you'll only die. If you escape, Sangwoo will find you, and kill you. I'd feel terrible if that happens." I looked at him in the eyes. His beautiful eyes.

'I love him so much, but I know he only loves-'

His lips pressed onto mine, interrupting my thought.

The kiss was short but passionate, it was filled with love. Yoonbum pulled away and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I won't think of leaving anymore (Y/N)!" He says through his sniffs and sobs. "I love you (Y/N)!! I'll stay with you always, I won't leave you here!" I stare at him in surprise until he hugs me tightly. I hug him back, with tears now forming in my eyes. "I-I love you too Bum."

. . .

He's crying.

But he's also smiling.

His smile makes me happy. . .

A/N
ayo. I honestly felt very sad when I wrote this 😤 and sorry for any errors.
but here's a Yoonbum x Reader for you. Requests please!!
Please remember to vote for the story if you enjoy it, it really helps keep me motivated :)